Minimum age: 22 years old. Applicants must be nationals of or legal residents in the country of assignment.
Description of task
Under the direct supervision of the RCO Health Advisor and the Local Vaccine Deployment Coordinator, the national UN Volunteer will undertake the following tasks:
- Provide individual client support by answering queries and conducting troubleshooting through e-mail, telephone, WhatsApp, and face-to-face communications to facilitate registration, scheduling and completion of COVID-19 vaccination records for UN Staff, dependents, retirees, and associated INGO staff and eligible dependents.
- Ensure that both paper-based and electronic records of those vaccinated through the COVID-19 vaccination Programme across Tanzania are complete and up-to-date, so that all doses of vaccine can be accounted for.
- Conduct basic data analysis and prepare regular reports as required by the RCO and the LVDT Coordinator.
- Jointly with the LVD Coordinator and the RCO Health Advisor, organize the regular LVDT meetings, and maintain up-to-date minutes and records
- Any other assigned task that is relevant to the level of responsibility carried in this function
- Required degree level
- Bachelor degree or equivalent
- Educational additional comments
- A Bachelors degree from an accredited university in Public Administration, Economics, Information Management, Social Sciences, or related subject.
- Experience with database management (Excel or other) is essential
- 24 Months
- Atleast 2 years of relevant work experience is required.
Some affinity with Public Health would be advantageous.
- English(Mandatory), Level – Fluent
- Kiswahili(Mandatory), Level – Fluent
Area of expertise
- Database design, administration and maintenance
Area of expertise details
- Driving license
- Adaptability and Flexibility, Commitment and Motivation, Communication, Ethics and Values, Integrity, Professionalism, Working in Teams
- Not yet registered in the UNV Talent Pool? Please first register your profile at https://vmam.unv.org/candidate/signup. Important: After creating your account, complete all sections of your profile and submit it. Then go to ‘My Page’ https://vmam.unv.org/candidate/mypage and click on the ‘Special Calls’ hyperlink. Lastly, select the special call to which you would like to apply. * Already registered in the UNV Talent Pool? Please first update your profile at https://vmam.unv.org/candidate/profile. Then go to ‘My Page’ at https://vmam.unv.org/candidate/mypage and click on the ‘Special Calls’ hyperlink to select the special call to which you would like to apply. Application deadline: 30 August 2021