Responsible for analysing, evaluating, categorising, and requirements management and/or rejection of business based on both pre-defined risk evaluation and knowledge based acumen for all assigned accounts within the divisional portfolioPerform risk and contract evaluation on business using rating guidelines, industry and occupational classifications, financial statements, manual rating, surveys recommendations, experience information (e.g. premium, claims, reserves, rate history and average exposure) for all assigned accounts.
- Provide excellent service to internal and external customers by adhering to underwriting procedures and turnaround times for new business.
- Identify, analyse and create new business transactions.
- Classify transactions according to commodity type criteria and upfront requirements management.
- Follow up with the requestor if information provided is lacking or the request/instruction is unclear.
- Identify and decline quote requests that are not in line with underwriting requirements.
- Ensure and contribute to achieving portfolio and organisational customer satisfaction targets.
- Ensure that all stakeholder communication is clear, timeous, and addresses the initial request.
- Adhere to organisational mandates.
- Ensure effective complaint resolution within required timelines.
- Report any suspected fraud, misrepresentation and / or dishonesty.
- Insurance And Risk Management: Insurance (Required)
The deadline for submitting the application is 27 August 2021.