Wire & Cable
Dar Es Salaam-Tanzania
Our Sales Representative Distribution Market is Company’s products success consultant. He/she ensures his customers are able to successfully leverage the most profitable solutions within Elsewedy’ s portfolio of products and services. Sales Representatives (MSRs) is responsible for developing customer relationships and delivering mutually profitable sales activity within the defined territory.
- Develop and maintain excellent relationships with utilities and energy industry customers
- Provide on-site consultation and sales expertise
- Achieve profitable sales growth within an assigned territory
- Develop and maintain profitable sales activity through prospecting new customers, penetrating existing accounts, and minimizing lost business
- Calculate margins, negotiate terms, and prepare estimates and bids using Elsewedy’ s pricing models to meet specific customer needs
- Represent, explain, and promote the entire Elsewedy value proposition
- Understand, explain, and implement Elsewedy’s credit policies and terms with customers
- Remain aware of and navigate relevant regional market conditions, product trends, innovation, and competitors’ products and activity
- Document sales funnel activities and utilize enterprise CRM (Salesforce)
- Maintain a collaborative approach across teams and functions to build sales for the region, remain on budget, and maintain efficient costs
- Perform associated administrative duties, such as maintaining accurate sales records, preparing reports, and filing expense reports
- Demonstrate Elsewedy’ s Values and support the company Circle of Excellence
Education & Qualifications:
- A Bachelor’s degree in technology or B. SC degree in Electric or Electronic Engineering or equivalent.
- 3 years of experience in customer relationship building, business development and sales in the utility environment.
- Proven track record of sales of projects in the utility environment
- Experience in working in Utilities, with a track record of relationships built with the utilities in this region
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to effectively communicate with internal and external clients
- Business Fluency in English