CVPeople Tanzania | Full time
Sales Executive – Radio/Walkie
Dar es salam , Tanzania | Posted on 08/03/2021
- Sell telecommunication equipment and products to businesses and individuals.
- Have the ability to help enter, grow and develop a fast growing marketplace.
- Perform channel/reseller development and sales activities at National Level.
- Develop and execute territory business plans
- Team with Manufacturer Sales Reps to generate new business and grow existing customers through partners. Support partners on how to best utilize both organization’s products and services to achieve their intended outcome
- Create and perform sales presentations to match organization’s products/services with identified needs.
- Maintain regular contact with the partners to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Remain knowledgeable about all organization’s products, services, and internal systems.
- Provide training, and ongoing relationship management with all channel partners.
- Provide ongoing pipeline management and forecasting updates as requested.
- Be a self-starter and the ability to perform without supervision.
- Must be a Tanzanian Citizen.
Skills and Qualifications:
- A good understanding of selling channel sales development. Good understanding Radio/Walkie Talkie Market especially motorola extremely beneficial.
- Good English skills, both written and spoken, are a prerequisite to be considered for this role.
- Excellent communication (oral, written and presentation)
- Proven record of sales excellence, with a proven and consistent achievement of assigned objectives and quotas.
- Proven ability to develop specific plans to ensure revenue growth in the assigned geographic area.
- Knowledge of networking infrastructure, IP Camera and Internet Security Industry is a plus.
- The capacity to work in a dynamic sales environment.
- The ability to travel if required.