CVPeople Tanzania | Full time
We are looking for an enthusiastic Marketing Specialist to help us in our overall marketing efforts. You will be an integral part of the development and execution of marketing plans to reach targets from brand awareness to product promotion.
Responsibilities and Duties.
- Conduct market research to identify selling possibilities and evaluate customer needs.
- Actively seek out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking and social media.
- Aggressively target and manage opportunities.
- Engage and nurture contacts / prospects with the objective of converting them to qualified leads.
- Schedule and attend meetings with prospects in collaboration with the company where further clarification, explanations, demos may be required by the prospects.
- Attend online meetings weekly with the company to report on factors including but not limited to providing a list of prospective clients as per outlined company lines of business exclusively for.
- Create frequent reviews and reports indicating MQL’s and SQL’s generated. All MQL’s and SQL’s must be properly recorded to the company’s database (CRM).
- Set up meetings with potential clients and understand their needs and concerns in consultation with the Line of Business Manager.
- Prepare and deliver appropriate presentations on products and services in consultation with the Line of Business Manager.
- Participate on behalf of the company in exhibitions or conferences as required.
- Conduct market research and analysis to evaluate trends, brand awareness and competition ventures.
- Reach out to prospects via telephone and email to qualify leads using a specified scoring system. The expected activity level for this position is 30-50 calls per day.
- Monitor marketing performance and return on investment using various metrics and submit weekly or monthly reports for management.
- Oversee and manage the marketing budget.
- Convey summarized key findings from phone conversations to the rest of the marketing team to help identify business needs, understand pains, position our company as a compelling solution and refine our marketing communications.
- Collaborate with team members to achieve better results
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Exceptional communication skills– both written and verbal– and the ability to build a genuine rapport with prospects over the phone promptly.
- Ability to learn quickly and manage multiple priorities and/or project.
- Driven and resourceful in finding new approaches to ensure company’s message is resonating with potential customers.
- Ability to problem-solving and identify process efficiencies and improvements.
- Familiarity or ability to quickly learn marketing systems and tools.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in marketing, business administration or relevant discipline.
- 1-3 years of experience in a customer service and lead generation roles in software sales.
- Experience with CRM tools.