Zone Business Analyst
Business Analysts is responsible for zone market analysis, analysing both product lines and the overall profitability of zone business branch wise. Responsible to develop and monitor data quality metrics and ensure business data and reporting needs are met on time. Develop, analyse and present zone performance and advice areas that require improvements.
The end goal is to provide financial insights that help the decision-making process and align capital and resource allocation within the zone budget. The Business Analyst should also drive fresh initiatives for financial planning.
- Full responsible for branch performance review through data analysis against zone sales targets and annual budget.
- Present data review to zone managers and other zone leaders by clearly showing performance and suggest areas of improvement.
- Conduct market analysis, analysing both product performance and the overall profitability of the business at branch level and at the zone level.
- Develop and monitor data quality metrics and ensure business data and reporting needs are met.
- Work with branch managers to identify key areas of improvement in relation to branch performance.
- Assess the quality of service, branch equipment needed for work and ensure the same is well discussed with the manager and escalation to zone manager is done where needed.
- Support zone manager in identifying opportunities available in cost-saving, process efficiency, people productivity and new businesses.
- Interact with branch management to understand key operational and business challenges and work together to derive solutions.
- Responsible for business forecasting and budget analysis working in developing proposed zone and branch budget, participate in positively defending the budget and accept constructive improvement required.
- Translate approved budget into actionable targets line by line and cascade the same to branches with clear sales targets.
- Conduct zone sales and business meetings and invite respective business units at head office to participate where necessary.
- Responsible for all zone business reports for MIS at zone, branch support and reports that may be required to go to Head Office.
- Perform any other duties as assigned by Zone Manager.
Experience, Knowledge and Skills Requirements
- Bachelor Degree in Business Administration or related discipline from a recognized university.
- Minimum of 3 years of proven experience in business performance analytics.
- Any course in business analytics and data management will be an added advantage.
- Strong knowledge in business and data management.
- Good reporting skills.
The deadline for submitting the application is 17 August 2021.