To build, test and implement in-house well designed new business applications or modify/ upgrade existing business software applications to meet key business goals.
- Code and test program modules that meet design specifications.
- Integrate technical and application components to meet the business requirements.
- Maintain, tune and repair applications in order to keep them performing according to technical and functional specifications.
- Identify configuration changes to applications so that they meet business process requirements.
- Read, understand and effectively implement application specifications into database design.
- Create well designed, reusable objects.
- Develop and conduct testing plans and procedures based upon system requirements.
- Participate in the entire Software development lifecycle, focusing on coding and debugging.
- Work with proven bank frameworks and software quality tools to build high-quality software’s.
- Develop high-quality reusable code and libraries that adhere to the bank system architecture principles.
- Troubleshoot and debug applications.
- Comply with all relevant policies, quality controls, procedures and application architecture principles by applying all defined software best practices and frameworks consistent with and supportive of the enterprise application strategy.
- Provide users and systems with post-installation support.
- Ensures all coding are committed to the version control system, documented and demonstrated as per the bank’s policies and procedures.
- Stay current with the latest developments in software development/engineering disciplines and technologies and update job knowledge by studying state-of-the-art tools, programming techniques, and computing equipment; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional settings.
Experience, Knowledge and Skills Requirements
- Bachelor Degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science or related discipline from a recognized university.
- Minimum of 2 years proven experience in the Software development industry.
- Agile/Scrum/DevOp certifications are added advantage.
- Broad knowledge of software engineering practices.
- Systems integration skills.
- Data retrieval and presentation.
- Database management systems.
- Program editors, compilers and code generators, interpreters or debuggers.
- Object-oriented methods & scripting languages.
- Systems communication protocols.
- Integrated software development environments.
- Computer programming.
- Knowledge of varieties of MVC frameworks/systems.
The deadline for submitting the application is 15 August 2021.