Cool Blue Tanzania Jobs 2021
Job Opportunity at Cool Blue Drinking Water Tanzania Super Meals Limited is the first Company in Tanzania to come out with modern technology in production of purified drinking water under the brand name Cool Blue Pure Drinking Water which is produced under Latest Technology Filtration Systems and bottled in hygienic conditions. We continuously innovate to meet the changing advanced quality demands.
Cool Blue Pure Drinking Water has been implementing ISO 9001 standards for a quality management system since 2006 which has helped us to be more efficient and has improved customer satisfaction.
POSITION: FINANCIAL CONTROLLER
REPORT TO: MANAGING DIRECTOR
JOB LEVEL: MANAGERIAL
The Financial Controller is the one who Planning, Organising, Managing and leading the Financial Strategies of the Business so as to improve our organization’s financial performance and direct our accounting operations. Duties for the financial controller will include managing accounting records, evaluating and managing risk, ensuring compliance with regulations, publishing financial statements, overseeing accounting operations, analyzing financial data, monitoring expenditure, forecasting revenue, coordinating auditing processes, and ensuring accuracy of financial information.
Your strategic planning and exceptional numerical proficiency as a financial controller will aid our organization in maintaining positive revenue and financial growth, formulating sound financial strategies, implementing proper internal controls, achieving organizational targets, and developing financial plans that support organizational strategy.
- Manage annual financial planning and forecasting processes to produce robust plans. Lead the financial performance management process
- Responsible for Company-based team keeping financial records and performing financial procedures (receipts, payments, petty cash, payroll).
- Lead development and maintenance of strong control environment (bank reconciliations and other control accounts, performance management data, etc.)
- Manage financial aspects of Customers contracts: understanding and negotiating appropriate terms in new proposals; compliance with contract terms; prompt reporting to the Managing Director
- Play a role in planning training and development for financial teams
- Manage Companies payroll, VAT reporting
- Effectively organize and manage internal and external audits
- Produce statutory accounts and manage audit
- Managing Production Plan, Daily weekly and Monthly Stock in Vianzi Factory
- Managing Procurement of Local and International Materials for Production and general administration
- Team development and relationships with colleagues
- Work closely with the Director of Operations and Finance and develop strong relationships with colleagues. Enhance their understanding of finance and create a ‘problem solving’ environment, rather than a ‘gate keeper’ approach to interaction with finance
- Focus on knowledge building with finance staff
- Directing other Department so as to achieve the company targets Daily, Weekly and Monthly
- And Other Duties given by the Managing Director.
Keys Performance Indicators
- Net Present Value (NPV)
- Future Value (FV)
- Reports Produced per Finance Employee
- Finance Report Error Rate
- Payback Period
- Internal Rate of Return (IRR)
- Total Debt-to-Asset Ratio
- Return on Investment (ROI)
- Proven working experience as a Financial Controller in food and Beverage Industry
- 5+ years of overall combined accounting and finance experience
- Advanced degree in Accounting
- CPA preferred
- Thorough knowledge of accounting principles and procedures
- Experience with creating financial statements
- Experience with general ledger functions and the month-end/year end close process
- Excellent accounting software user and administration skills
MODE OF APPLICATION
Well qualified and Interested Candidate should send his testimonies to email@example.com