Job Title and Position: Projects Manager
City Coffee Tanzania Ltd is a professional coffee company with over 20 years of experience offering efficient, high quality, client centered coffee milling and farmer support services in the coffee growing regions in Tanzania specifically Kilimanjaro region in the North and the Mbeya/Mbozi region in the South. Required is a results oriented, young dynamic person to work in our Tanzania Projects in Southern Tanzania (Mbeya/Mbozi region).
Reports to: General Manager, City Coffee Ltd
Overall Purpose of the Job
Responsible for implementation of City Coffee Projects as may be determined from time to time through supervision of field operations and maintenance of relationships with Cooperatives, donors, government and other coffee stakeholders. The Job will also include report writing to various stakeholders.
- Supervise and support Field Staff (at farmer organization – AMCOS/MCOS level) in the allocated areas in offering extension services to farmers.
- Be the City Coffee ambassadors to the AMCOS/ MCOS and maintain/strengthen relations with coops and other stakeholders at local government level.
- Track GAP adoption levels at farm level and identify together with the field staff farmers to be featured in farmer stories and case
- Develop and maintain a filing system for all project information both digitally and on paper.
- Develop project reporting templates for all project staff, training on the use of reporting templates and management of their use
- Consolidate data from various field reports, ensure data quality by carrying out data analysis and field spot checks
- Write and submit scheduled projects reports for inhouse use and to all stakeholders (Donors and AMCOS/MCOS)
- Management of the Project’s M&E System and reporting on the Milestones and the Key Performance Indicators.
Knowledge and Skills
- Excellent leadership, communication, interpersonal and supervisory
- Experience in working with small holder farmers
- Good practical farmer training skills
- Good at working with data bases and M&E systems for
- Good practical technical training skills
- Good report writing skills
- University degree in Agriculture, Agribusiness, or Economics or any relevant qualification.
- Master’s qualification will be an added advantage.
- Over 3 years’ experience in rural development projects dealing with small holder farmers
- Experience working with Smallholder Coffee farmers will be an added
HOW TO APPLY:
A competitive remuneration package commensurate with qualifications and experience will be offered to the successful candidate.
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should forward their applications enclosing copies of academic and professional certificates, detailed CV giving pertinent details and contacts for 3 referees to the Regional Human Resources Manager Email: email@example.com
The deadline for submitting the application is 31 August 2021.