Help RLabs Tanzania improve the effectiveness of their board by clarifying its role(s), structure and function in itself and in relation to their organization.
RLabs helps young people who have finished school in Tanzania to develop innovative and profitable enterprises.
Fun Fact About Us
The team volunteered for 5 years – they are an awesome group of people who care about changing young people’s lives, love learning new professional skills and always embrace organisational growth.
What You’ll Work On
- Document outlining relationship of board to your organization, including its role, responsibilities, and structure
- Document defining the roles and responsibilities of individual board members, including empty seats if applicable
Document defining the roles and responsibilities of the committees within the board
- Board management experience
- Experience developing or building out structures or teams
- Works remotely from anywhere
- 10-20 hours over 4-6 weeks
Why You’ll Love Volunteering With Us
- Enhance your skills while supporting a cause you care about
- Gain samples of work & references to add to your portfolio
- Directly impact a community organization on the ground
- Work remotely & create your own schedule
Catchafire is committed to helping nonprofits affected by COVID-19 who need virtual volunteers now more than ever. Take a look at the projects we have available to see how you can help.
This volunteer opportunity was originally posted on Catchafire, an online tool that connects nonprofits & social enterprises with passionate professionals who want to donate their skills, pro bono. All Catchafire volunteer opportunities are well scoped, flexible, and include access to support from Catchafire’s team of Nonprofit Advisors.