The bank is looking for a high caliber relationship management professional with proven experience in successfully managing a Personal Banking segment in Commercial Banks.
SENIOR MANAGER, PERSONAL BANKING
The position is responsible to provide leadership and ensure the Personal Banking function is catering to the various needs of the segment by offering adequate custom-made solutions and products.
- Develop, execute and manage Personal Banking strategy and tactical business plan, taking into account the market opportunity/growth potential, existing capabilities and risk appetite.
- Ensure that the Bank is moving forward with stretched objectives within the segment.
- Fully effect execution of rigorous sales management disciplines across the segment.
- Oversee the development of value proposition and regularly re-evaluate the Personal Banking segment’s needs and preferences.
- Carry out appropriate actions to improve the PersonalBanking service quality and delivery.
- Drive and embed a strong performance culture through inspiring, motivating and rigorous performance management discipline.
- University Degree in Economics, Business Administration,
- Finance, Marketing; MBA is an added advantage.
- Minimum 10 years of relevant banking experience 5 of which must be in a senior role.
- Thorough business understanding and knowledge of the market segment.
- Strong credit analysis, documentation and relationship management skills.
- Ability to assess customer needs and develop products that suits their needs.
- Demonstrated strength in driving business efficiencies.
APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
If you meet the above requirements and ready for great challenges, mail: Covering letter and Your Curriculum vitae to email@example.com by August 13, 2021