Field Project Officer
Adventist Development and Relief Agency (ADRA) is a global humanitarian agency of the Seventh-Day Adventist Church currently operating in over 118 countries including Tanzania. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We are driven by the desire to serve humanity so all may live as God intended.
We are currently looking for a dynamic, experienced individual to lead a 1-Year Support for Entrepreneurship and Employment for Persons with Albinism (SEEPA) project in Tanzania targeting Morogoro and Dodoma regions. The ideal candidate for this job is expected to be with project management experience, a team-player, an excellent communicator with special analytical and negotiation skills. Qualified female and Persons with Albinism (PWAs) are encouraged to apply.
- Bachelor’s degree in Entrepreneurship Development, Commerce, Business Administration, Project Planning and Management or related fields.
- Ability to stay and work in the field Dodoma and Morogoro with limited visits to Arusha (ADRA HQ)
- Willingness to follow all COVID-19 guidelines for self-protection and protection of others
- Proficiency in both English and Swahili Languages – (Written and Spoken)
- Computer literacy with MS-Word, PowerPoint, Excel and any online M&E tools.
TECHNICAL AND EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATIONS:
- At least 3 years working experience in a project management position.
- Ability to network with government and other NGOs/partners
- Ability to analyze, innovate and creatively solve project related challenges
- Ability to do technical writing including project proposals, narrative and financial reports and impact documentation
- Ability and demonstrated experience in carrying out M&E functions
- Ability and demonstrated knowledge and experience in business development programming
Note: Applicants must include their CVs, scanned copies of academic and other awards, phone contacts and a scanned copies of their National Identity Cards/passports plus references preferably from their former employers. Late submission, email or hand delivered applications will lead to automatic disqualification.
Apply using this online platform by August 29, 2021. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
“To Serve Humanity So All May Live As God Intended”
The deadline for submitting the application is 29 August 2021.