IFM selected applicants 2021/22 – Waliochaguliwa IFM 2021
List Of Students Selected Join IFM 2021/2022 First Round Selections
The Institute of Finance Management Selected Applicants for the 2021/2022 academic session is out. Forthcoming candidates can now check their admission status online.
IFM Selected Applicants 2021/22
The management of the university has released the admission list containing the names of candidates offered provisional admission into the degree programmes of the university for the 2021/2022 academic session.
IFM Selected Applicants Are now available online.
How to Check you IFM Selected Applicants?
Currently, IFM probable students can only access their admission status on the admission status checking portal by following the procedure outlined below:
1. Go to the IFM official website:
2. Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password
3. Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘tab.
4. Select your Exam year and enter your registration number in the required column.
5. Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status ‘to access your IFM admission status.
Check out IFM Selected Applicants 2021/2022 by using the The Institute of Finance Management (IFM) Online application system.
You can also check The Institute of Finance Management (IFM) selection by using IFM online application system, the Online application system that you used to submit your application. To check your selection status or selection results, just login to your account profile and you will be able to track the status of your selection whether you have successful been selected or you have been rejected or You have multiple admission. You will need to confirm your selection only if you have multiple admission.
To confirm your selection: a special code from the Tanzania Commission for Universities (TCU) will be sent to you, which you will use to confirm your selection to The Institute of Finance Management (IFM).
In the case that, your selection is not successful please don’t panic there is another application round coming, you can try to submit your applications again.
Links to The Institute of Finance Management (IFM) Online application system.
• The Institute of Finance Management (IFM) Online application system: https://www.ifmsis.ac.tz/oas/
• The Institute of Finance Management (IFM) student’s information system: https://www.ifmsis.ac.tz/studentis/
• The Institute of Finance Management website: https://www.ifm.ac.tz/
• The Institute of Finance Management announcements page:
How do I confirm IFM?
In order to confirm to The Institute of Finance Management, please log in here and enter the secret CODE that was sent to your phone number that you used when applying to The Institute of Finance Management, in the text box provided and click confirm.