How can I check my KNEC exam online – KNEC 2021 Result Slip Portal
Students can print KNEC Examination Result Slip online through KNEC Online Portal. Check below for details steps.
- Step 1: Open Your Laptop or Mobile Web Browser.
- Step 2: In Address Bar type “www.knec-portal.ac.ke“
- Step 3: Find “2021 Online Result Slip“.
- Step 4: Click on the option.
- Step 5: KCPE/KCSE – RESULT SLIPS window will open.
- Step 6: Enter Your “User Name” and “Password”.
- Step 7: Click on the “Login” Button.
- Final step- After successful login, candidates can download KNEC 2021 Result Slip.
Announced: KCSE Results 2021 @ How to Check?
How to check KNEC Results 2021 Via SMS :
- Kenya National Examinations Council allows candidates and their parents to check the exam results through online and SMS. Once examination results published by KNEC, the result can be view or download from KNEC Portal and Result can also access in SMS by using Safaricom, Airtel and Orange networks for couple Kenyan shilling (KES) as per charges.
- Chief Executive Officer
P.O. Box: 73598 00200,
- Head Office
National Housing Corporation (NHC) House,
Aga Khan Walk,
- Tel: (+254 – 020) 317412; 317413; 317419; 317427; 341027; 341050; 341071; 341098; 341113; 2213381
- Fax: (+254 – 020) 2226032
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mobile: 0720741001/0732333860
- Website: https://www.knec-portal.ac.ke/
- Website: https://www.knec.ac.ke