Clinical Officers – 4 Positions
TANZANIA RED CROSS SOCIETY
The Tanzania Red Cross Society (TRCS) is a voluntary humanitarian organization established as an independent National Society (NS) by the Act of Parliament No. 71 of December 1962 and amended by the Parliament of Tanzania in 2019. Tanzania Red Cross Society was recognised and admitted to the membership of the International Federation of the Red Cross and Red Crescent Societies (IFRC) in 1963. The TRCS Headquarters office is located in Dar es Salaam.
TRCS is now the largest and most dependable national partner in delivering humanitarian services in Tanzania. The TRCS has an active network in all regions of Tanzania Mainland and Zanzibar. Around 40% are women out of more than 35,000 active volunteers. Most importantly, because of its credibility, TRCS receives supports from a broad range of partners, including the IFRC, the ICRC, the American Red Cross, the Spanish Red Cross, the Belgian Red Cross-Flanders, the French Red Cross, the Italian Red Cross, the Chinese Red Cross and the Korean Red Cross. Other partners are UNHCR, UNICEF, WFP, UNFPA, the EU, USAID, CDC, BPRM and Pathfinder International. Tanzania Red Cross Society is looking for dynamic persons to fill the below vacancies.
CLINICAL OFFICERS – 4 POSITIONS
Duty Station: Nyarugusu Camp (Kasulu DC) and Mtendeli Camp (Kakonko DC)
Reports to: Clinical Officer –In charge
Age Limit: Not above 45 Years
- Diploma in Clinical Medicine & Community Health or equivalent is required
- Valid practicing license is
- 2 years of clinical medicine experience is required
- Experience working with international NGOs is an added advantage
- Knowledge of primary health care, maternal and child health, reproductive health, HIV and AIDS and communicable diseases
- Knowledge of professional clinical medicine principles, procedures and techniques
- Knowledge of medicines, hygiene protocol and IPC measures
- Skilled in applying clinical medicine principles and procedures in the evaluation and treatment of patients
- Skilled in prescribing correct medication
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- A good command of both written and spoken English
MODE OF APPLICATION
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications and updated CV throu gh online form (You can Click the link below) https://forms.gle/Zg8Re46EXdKyc8BA7 clearly fill in the form indicating the role applied for not later than August 09th ,2021. (Only short listed candidates will be notified). Tanzania Red Cross Society is an equal opportunity employer and therefore qualified women are highly encouraged to apply.
Tanzania Red Cross Society (TRCS) does not CHARGE A FEE at any stage of the recruitment process also we use our official email with extension of (@trcs.or.tz) not Gmail, yahoo any other email.
All applications are free for all candidates and no one should give any payment or compensation during the recruitment process. Should the candidate be asked for any fee, he/she must report to TRCS – HR Department through Organizational Official Email: email@example.com.
The deadline for submitting the application is 09 August 2021.