POST: ASSISTANT COMMERCIAL OFFICER II – 4 POST
POST CATEGORY(S) ACCOUNTING AND AUDITING MARKETING,MEDIA AND BRAND TRADES AND SERVICES
EMPLOYER TANZANIA RAILWAYS CORPORATION (TRC)
APPLICATION TIMELINE: 2021-08-20 2021-09-03
JOB SUMMARY NA
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- To check and examine train movement and ensure the safety of a train over a section or line;
- To prepare train and accident reports;
- To perform route shunts and ensure the safety of the traffic being conveyed;
- To supervise designated sections of Marshalling Yards and responsible for the breaking up and marshalling of trains;
- Placing and removal of wagons;
- To perform Guard’s/TTE’s duties in Passenger, Engineering, and Special trains; and
- To performs any other related duties that may be assigned by the supervisor.
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
Diploma either in Marketing, Entrepreneurship, Accountancy, Business Administration majoring in Marketing or Accountancy from recognized Institutions. A successful candidate will have to attend Train Guard course from TIRTEC. Computer literacy is mandatory.
REMUNERATION TRCS 3
The deadline for submitting the application is 03 September 2021.