CVPeople Tanzania | Full time
Mara , Tanzania | Posted on 06/10/2021
- Risik Management Monitor safety, equipment, production and quality risk at all times and report any significant change in risk.
- Plant Production Maintain plant at its design capacity and quality specifications. Ensure the long term health and sustainability of plant and equipment.
- Record keeping Record daily production statistics with associated downtime explanations and risk identification.
- Daily Plant Operation To oversee, manage and direct the activities of the plant operating team including the process controllers, junior process controllers, process control assistants, cleaners and laboratory staff.
- Plant maintenance Direct the maintenance team to conduct routine and preventative maintenance and attend to equipment breakdowns. Review of the daily record of all maintenance related incidents from the relevant Artisans.Review and present to the Plant Manager, the monthly report summarising maintenance events for the month.Review and present the routine maintenance plan for the month ahead.
- Sampling Ensure the necessary samples are taken at prescribed intervals. Ensure that sample are taken according to the prescribed procedures.
- Analysis Ensure all relevant analyses are conducted in line with the quality standards.Review of the daily analyses and take corrective actions.
- Chemical Dosing and Make-upTo manage the chemical consumptions through continuous monitoring and optimisation based on laboratory analytical results obtained
- Reporting Daily reporting to Management on production, downtime, maintenance activities, feed and product quality and chemical inventory.
- Safet, Healty and enviroment Ensure all client and company policies and procedures are adhered to at all times.
- NQF 4 or a Diploma in water treatment/ chemical engineering.
- Matric, Grade 12 with a pass in both Maths and Science.
- Degree in Water Treatment / Chemical Engineering.
- 2 years as a Plant supervisor for a water plant.
- 3 years as a Process Controller on related water treatment plants.
- Proven record of being able to manage a team of process controllers and plant operators shift
- Analyses plant performance data and water quality data to assess how to modify plant operations when required
- Communicating effectively in the workplace
- Understanding of the fundamentals of water treatment processes, concepts and unit operations
- Understanding mechanical equipment related to mine water treatment systems.
- Performing operations on a water treatment plant safely and efficiently
- Coaching and mentoring of staff members