POST: TAX MANAGEMENT OFFICER II – 22 POST
POST: CATEGORY(S) ACCOUNTING AND AUDITING BANKING, ECONOMICS AND FINANCIAL SERVICES, TAXATION AND SOCIAL PROTECTION
EMPLOYER: Tanzania Revenue Authority (TRA)
APPLICATION TIMELINE: 2021-06-01 2021-06-14
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- To assist in the preparation of action plans.
- To conduct face vetting of tax returns.
- To conduct desk audit on simple cases and assist in field audits.
- To conduct physical and compliance surveillance surveys.
- To prepare respective periodic management reports.
- To gather information for new taxpayers’ registrations.
- To prepare tax positions for all taxpayers and arrears list and follow up payments.
- To conduct face vetting of application for tax exemptions, relief, refunds, motor vehicle and driver’s license application.
- To process annual motor vehicle licenses renewal, transfers of ownership and issue the licenses.
- To perform other duties assigned by the supervisor.
- To conduct registration, Audit, Data Processing and Examination.
- To perform other duties as assigned by the supervisor.
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
Holders of Bachelor Degree or Advanced Diploma in one of the following fields; Taxation, Accountancy, Finance, Public Finance, Economics, Business Administration majoring in Finance or Accountancy, or equivalent qualifications from a recognized Institution/University.
REMUNERATION SALARY SCALE: TRAS 4
The deadline for submitting the application is 14 June 2021.