Sa Army Application Forms 2021 pdf
This article contains information on the South African Military Academy Application form and Requirements for admission into the following programmes for the 2021/2022 academic year.
Applications to study for the listed programmes above in 2021 are now open for both internal and external applications. INTERNAL APPLICANTS are students currently registered at South African Military Academy for the 2021/2022 academic year. EXTERNAL APPLICANTS refer to any graduate who meet requirements for the qualification.
SOUTH AFRICAN MILITARY ACADEMY ADMISSION ENTRY REQUIREMENTS
ENTRY REQUIREMENTS FOR MILITARY COURSES
- Be a member of the SANDF;
- Comply with the requirements for medical fitness as laid down by the Surgeon General;
- Be in possession of a matriculation exemption with a minimum of a D- aggregate;
- Comply with the minimum academic entrance admission requirements as prescribed by the Stellenbosch University;
SOUTH AFRICAN MILITARY ACADEMY ADMISSION GUIDELINES AND FORMS
Applications for study at the South African Military Academy in 2021 are fully online.
South African Military Academy Application Procedures
- Step 1: Read through the admission requirements and selection criteria of the programme as outlined above
- Step 2: If satisfied that you meet the general admission requirements and specific subjects requirements, then complete the electronic application form.
- Step 3: Prepare an electronic copy of your academic record as well as documents to upload.
- Step 4: click here for more information on how to apply.
The Application closing date is yet to be announced.
- Click here to check the South African Military Academy List of Courses and their Entry Requirements