TANZANIA NATIONAL ROADS AGENCY (TANROADS) is a Semi-Autonomous Agency under the Ministry of Works established on July 1, 2000 and is responsible for the day-to-day management of the Tanzania Mainland’s trunk and regional roads network. Its primary functions include the management of maintenance and development works, operations of the network and Axle Load Control, the implementation of road safety and environmental measures, provision of advice on the strategic framework, policies and plans for the road sector.
Regional Manager, TANROADS – DAR ES SALAAM is looking for suitable qualified Tanzanian candidates for available Posts at Potable Weighbridge Dar es Salaam. Applications are invited from suitable qualified and competent Tanzanians to apply for the following positions below…
POSITION TITLE: ROAD RESERVE MANAGEMENT ASSISTANT (1 POST)
Key qualifications for the Road Reserve Management Assistant;
- Holder of a Form IV Certificate;
- Must be fluent in both written and spoken Swahili language;
- Must be a Tanzanian Citizen;
- Not above 35 years of age
Duties and Responsibilities of the Road Reserve Management Assistant
The holder of this post who reports to Head of Planning unit will be responsible for:
- To protect road signs, road furniture and road asset from theft/vandalism and distortion within the Region
- To education users and the public on matters related to road reserves.
- To inform/report supervisor any vandalism/damage caused on roads and imposing fines to anyone who misuse the road reserve, damages, remove or obscures road furniture/road assets.
- To perform any other related duties assigned by the Supervisor.
MODE OF APPLICATION:
All the interested and qualified Tanzanians are invited to submit their applications in writing enclosing detailed curriculum vitae and certified copies of relevant education and professional certificates, Birth Certificates together with names of two referees and their contact addresses, telephone number (s) and e-mail addresses, so as to reach the addressee mentioned below not later that 07th May, 2021. Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Please apply to:
P.O. Box 4838,
Dar es Salaam.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
The deadline for submitting the application is 07th May, 2021.