The Madrasa Early Childhood Programme – Zanzibar (MECP-Z) is an Early Childhood Development (ECD) organization supported by the Aga Khan Foundation (AKF). MECP-Z has been implementing ECD programs in Zanzibar for over 25 years. MECP-Z received full registration as a pre-primary Teacher Training Institute and is working in partnership with the government and other local and international ECD stakeholders to support early childhood development and care for child development in Tanzania.
MECP-Z has secured grants from Global Affairs Canada and Armstrong Foundation, through Aga Khan Foundation to support Early Childhood Education in Zanzibar and Lindi in the next four years. The project is aimed at strengthening delivery of quality, gender-responsive, and inclusive education, early childhood development, and other sustainable development services in Zanzibar and Lindi
To help achieve the goals of the project, MECP-Z is looking for the well qualified personnel to fill in the following positions.
OFFICE ATTENDANT (1 position- Pemba)
Major roles and responsibilities
- Cleaning and maintain the sanitary of the premises which includes Offices and College along with surrounding environment. This goes along with ensuring the maximum hygiene of all office premises facility including kitchens, toilets, boardroom, and offices.
- Attend to Guests of the Office in a maximum hospitable manner.
- Maintain Stores and record of the inventories.
- Control the supply of office supplies and office utilities.
- Safeguard the Organization’s fixed assets.
- From time to time, take charge of petty cash float and purchase of office supplies and utilities.
- Ensure safeguarding at all time,
Qualifications and Experience
- Completed Secondary Education (Form 4), a Certificate (NTA level 4) of Office administration or related field is an added advantage.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills – proficiency in English and Kiswahili is mandatory
- Competent in the use of MS Office software (Excel, Word, Access, PowerPoint, etc
HOW TO APPLY
All applications should be sent:
Via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
The deadline for application is 18th April 2021 16:30.
Applicants should send their Application Letter and CVs to:
Madrasa Ealy Childhood Programme – Zanzibar
P. O. Box 3716 – Zanzibar
Kiponda – Zanzibar
All emails should bear a heading of the post applied for and the location.
MECP-Z provides equal employment opportunities for all. Women and People with Disabilities are highly encouraged to apply.