The Kilimanjaro International Leather Industries Company Limited (KLICL) previously known as Karanga Leather Industries Company Limited is established as a Joint Venture company between PSSSF and Tanzania Prisons Service through its Company known as Prisons Corporation Sole. The Company was established on 17th May 2017 to undertake development and operate leather industries in Karanga area, Moshi Municipality.
You can use this page to view available positions and apply for a job once you find a position that interests you.
JOB TITLE: UTILITIES SUPERVISOR 1 POSITION
REQUIRED ACADEMIC QUALIFICATION AND WORKING EXPERIENCES
Holder of Bachelor Degree in electrical Engineering from a recognized higher learning institution with 3 years working experience in utilities management. Must be computer literate.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Ensure availability of utilities and equipment on a daily basis, monitoring and analyze operational data.
- Prepare execution plan for both preventive and corrective maintenance for buildings and utilities and prepare a report after execution
- Monitor and analyze buildings and performance of facilities in order to identify areas of improvement and develop alternative solutions
- Monitor all KPIs associated with utility and produce monthly reports including EHS reports. Ensure collection of energy data, analysis and advise improvement to optimize energy usage.
- Supervise staff, plan related duties and propose training /skills requirement to improve team performance.
- Develop optimal maintenance programs for buildings and utility, in order to maximize efficiency and reduce costs, while protecting the company’s assets.
- Identify and implement global initiatives and best practices to ensure performance improvement and consistency.
- Performs any other related duties as may be assigned by the supervisor.
All positions carry attractive package commensurate with one’s qualification and experience.
MODE OF APLLICATION
Interested applicants are required to provide detailed curriculum vitae; certified copies of academic certificates as follows:
- Form IV/VI National Examination Certificate.
- Degree/ Advanced Diploma Certificates.
- Professional Registration and Training Certificates from respective registration or regulatory bodies (where applicable),
- Birth certificate,
- Certificates from foreign Examination bodies or Ordinary or Advanced level education should be verified by the National Examination council of Tanzania (NECTA),
- Professional Certificates from foreign Universities or other training Institutions should be verified by the Tanzanian Commission for Universities (TCU) and National Council for Technical Education (NACTE).
- Uncertified certificates and provisional statement of results will not be accepted.
- Applicants should indicate 3 work related referees with their reliable telephones and emails.
- Applications should be submitted by post to the following address.
Kilimanjaro International Leather Industries Company Limited,
Plot 581, Block LLL, Moshi – Arusha Road
P.O. Box 74,
- The deadline for submitting the application is May 9th 2021