The Kilimanjaro International Leather Industries Company Limited (KLICL) previously known as Karanga Leather Industries Company Limited is established as a Joint Venture company between PSSSF and Tanzania Prisons Service through its Company known as Prisons Corporation Sole. The Company was established on 17th May 2017 to undertake development and operate leather industries in Karanga area, Moshi Municipality.
You can use this page to view available positions and apply for a job once you find a position that interests you.
JOB TITLE: SALES EXECUTIVE (1 POSITION)
REQUIRED ACADEMIC QUALIFICATION AND WORKING EXPERIENCES
Holder of a Bachelor Degree in Sales and Marketing, Business Administration, Commerce, with a major in Sales and Marketing from a recognized institution with at least three (3) years of relevant working experience. Must be computer literate.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for sales of KLICL products in different segments in Tanzania.
- Evaluate and analyze sales data trends, establish dynamics within the target market;
- Determine long-term sales strategies by sourcing new customers and establish distribution centers
- Assist in preparation of client/customer sales presentations
- Maintain positive business relationships with customers to ensure future sales
- Assist in negotiation and closing business on behalf of the Company
- Represent the Company on different marketing opportunities/events
- Assist in preparing and managing the approved KLICL marketing budget
- Performs any other related duties as may be assigned by the supervisor
All positions carry attractive package commensurate with one’s qualification and experience.
MODE OF APLLICATION
Interested applicants are required to provide detailed curriculum vitae; certified copies of academic certificates as follows:
- Form IV/VI National Examination Certificate.
- Degree/ Advanced Diploma Certificates.
- Professional Registration and Training Certificates from respective registration or regulatory bodies (where applicable),
- Birth certificate,
- Certificates from foreign Examination bodies or Ordinary or Advanced level education should be verified by the National Examination council of Tanzania (NECTA),
- Professional Certificates from foreign Universities or other training Institutions should be verified by the Tanzanian Commission for Universities (TCU) and National Council for Technical Education (NACTE).
- Uncertified certificates and provisional statement of results will not be accepted.
- Applicants should indicate 3 work related referees with their reliable telephones and emails.
- Applications should be submitted by post to the following address.
Kilimanjaro International Leather Industries Company Limited,
Plot 581, Block LLL, Moshi – Arusha Road
P.O. Box 74,
The deadline for submitting the application is May 9th 2021