The Dodoma Christian Medical Centre Trust (DCMC Trust) Hospital is a registered Private Hospital according to Hospital Regulations CAP 151 R.E 2002.
The mission of DCMC Trust is to provide accessible and sustainable quality health care through a Tanzanian comprehensive health system which encompasses community-based prevention and primary, secondary and selected specialized and super-specialized care.
Dodoma Christian Medical Centre Trust (DCMC) has served thousands of patients as a multispecialty hospital offering quality health care for the people of Central Tanzania and in collaboration with other stake holders and in line with the Government policies.
DCMC Trust is an equal opportunity employer offering stable and professional working environment with competitive remuneration and benefits. DCMC invites qualified Tanzanians to fill in the following vacant positions:
Job Reference Number DCMC-HQ-0200
Duty Station : Ntyuka, Dodoma
Reports to : Accountant
Reporting to the Accountant, the Cashier’s primary function is to make people feel welcome to the Hospital. S/he must be efficient and be able to deal professionally and courteously with enquiries either in face-to-face situations or by phone. S/he will be responsible for all cash and cheque payments made to the Hospital and help patients/relatives with any special requests. The Cashier will also be responsible for preparing the daily collection reports and submit it to appropriate Authorities
Education and Qualifications
- Minimum of a Diploma in Accounting or Finance NABE lll/ATEC ll/NABOCE from a recognized institution.
- Minimum of 1 years’ experience – Proven work (1) years’ experience as a Cashier in related field is a plus
- Good team skills and ability to self-manage
GENERAL CONDITIONS FOR ALL POSTS:
- Job descriptions for each position would be accessed through the Hospital website: dcmct.or.tz/careers
- Applicants must attach an up-to-date current Curriculum Vitae (CV) having reliable contact postal address, email address and telephone numbers.
- The job reference number should be clearly indicated on top of the envelope or e-mail Subject/headline.
Applicants must attach their detailed relevant certified copies of Academic certificates/ transcripts as’ follows:
First Degree/Advanced Diploma,
Form IV and Form VI National Examination Certificates.
Application letters should be posted, hand delivered or e-mailed to to the following address on or before 4.00 p.m. on 23rd April 2021 (i.e., Deadline for receiving applications).
DIRECTOR DCMC HOSPITAL
Imagi Hill, Ntyuka
P O BOX 658
DUE TO THE LARGE NUMBER OF APPLICATIONS, WE MAY RECEIVE, KINDLY NOTE THAT ONLY THE SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED.