The Dodoma Christian Medical Centre Trust (DCMC Trust) Hospital is a registered Private Hospital according to Hospital Regulations CAP 151 R.E 2002.
The mission of DCMC Trust is to provide accessible and sustainable quality health care through a Tanzanian comprehensive health system which encompasses community-based prevention and primary, secondary and selected specialized and super-specialized care.
Dodoma Christian Medical Centre Trust (DCMC) has served thousands of patients as a multispecialty hospital offering quality health care for the people of Central Tanzania and in collaboration with other stake holders and in line with the Government policies.
DCMC Trust is an equal opportunity employer offering stable and professional working environment with competitive remuneration and benefits. DCMC invites qualified Tanzanians to fill in the following vacant positions:
Job Reference Number DCMC – HQ – 0200
Duty Station : Ntyuka, Dodoma
Reports to : Accountant
As an attendant, S/he will be part of unique and dynamic support staff. S/he will be responsibieal for general cleanliness of the Hospital wards, compounds and surroundings and assisting patients with their everyday needs. The vast majority the patients are recovering from severe illnesses and injuries, and s/he will be responsible for helping them with their personal hygiene. In addition to this, S/he will also be responsible for providing comfort and transportation to these same patients.
Education and Qualifications
- One-year certificate in any health attendant course (Nursing attendant/laboratory attendant/Red Cross etc.) from a recognized and accredited college with passes in English and Kiswahili subjects.
- Holder of an Ordinary/Advanced Secondary School
- At least one year Experience working in a hospital or clinical environment
- All applicants must be Citizens of Tanzania
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the willingness to keep bedside manner in mind when interacting with patients
- Ability to multitask and manage time effectively
- Understanding of basic infection control practices
- Able to promote a healthy, safe environment
- Ability to administer medications and perform pain management
- Willing to work closely with other team members
GENERAL CONDITIONS FOR ALL POSTS:
- Job descriptions for each position would be accessed through the Hospital website: dcmct.or.tz/careers
- Applicants must attach an up-to-date current Curriculum Vitae (CV) having reliable contact postal address, email address and telephone numbers.
- The job reference number should be clearly indicated on top of the envelope or e-mail Subject/headline.
Applicants must attach their detailed relevant certified copies of Academic certificates/ transcripts as’ follows:
- Postgraduate Degree
- First Degree/Advanced Diploma,
- Form IV and Form VI National Examination Certificates.
Application letters should be posted, hand delivered or e-mailed to to the following address on or before 4.00 p.m. on 23rd April 2021 (i.e., Deadline for receiving applications).
DIRECTOR DCMC HOSPITAL
Imagi Hill, Ntyuka
P O BOX 658
DUE TO THE LARGE NUMBER OF APPLICATIONS, WE MAY RECEIVE, KINDLY NOTE THAT ONLY THE SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED.