African Underground Mining Services (AUMS) is an international leader in mechanised hard rock underground mining. AUMS is part of Perenti (Formerly the Ausdrill Group), an ASX 200 company and Australia’s second largest integrated mining services provider. We are a global leader in hard rock underground mining; together with Barminco we operate across Africa in Tanzania, Egypt, Ghana, Botswana and Burkina Faso and in Australia and Canada. We are driven by the continued success at our operations and exceeding our client’s expectations – both in terms of safety and performance.
The collective talent and expertise of our workforce is the key to our success, and we are looking for talented people to join our business. We seek to build teams who are loyal, committed to our company values and dedicated to helping our clients.
In return, we provide state of the art facilities, equipment and technology. We look forward to receiving your application for the following positions.
Geita Gold Mine, Geita
Is to be responsible for the maintenance of an efficient, safe and secure warehouse facility. To ensure a high level of material availability and consumer satisfaction.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- The safe operation of mobile equipment while loading and unloading materials and equipment.
- Efficient and accurate issuing and receipt of all warehouse materials.
- Accurate data entry into the Pronto ERP system
- Conduct stocktakes as directed ensuring a high count accuracy.
- Report all stock discrepancies to supervisor.
- Maintain a high level of housekeeping within the warehouse and external storage areas.
- Compliance with AUMS company policies, procedures and standards
- Forklift certificate or competency
- Current Tanzanian driver’s license
- Experienced in the use of Pronto or other ERP system
- Previous experience in a warehouse environment in the mining industry.
- Completion of secondary school
- Advanced numeracy and verbal/written English
- Excellent communication skills
If you have the necessary skills, drive and experience to be an asset to AUMS Operations Team, we welcome your interest and encourage you to apply.
Only applications with a current Resume attached will be considered for employment.
Please send your CV along with a detailed covering letter via email firstname.lastname@example.org
Application letters should reach the above on or before 07th May 2021,18hr00.