This article contains information on the Capricorn TVET College Application form and requirements for admission into certificate and Diploma Programmes for the 2021/2022 academic year.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified SCHOOL LEAVERS, NON-SCHOOL LEAVERS, and SPECIAL CASES.
CAPRICORN TVET COLLEGE ADMISSION GUIDELINES AND FORMS
For annual programmes, students must pre-enrol at the end of the year, for the following academic year. Enrolment forms must be accompanied by proof of payment of the non-refundable registration fee. Please bring a certified copy of your id and latest school report or certificate for enrolment purposes. All courses are subject to student numbers.
TO APPLY VISIT:
Capricorn TVET College Online Application Procedure
- Enroll for your chosen NC(V) programme.
- Obtain an application form during induction OR download the application form below.
- Complete the form and return it to the campus. Ensure that you submit your form BEFORE THE CLOSING DATE and provide ALL requested supporting documentation.
- Qualifying applications will them be submitted to the Capricorn TVET College Bursary Committee for consideration. Bursaries will be awarded based on financial need and academic performance within the confines of the funds allocated to the College by the Department of Higher Education & Training.
What do you need to register?
- The original or a certified copy of your id
- The original or a certified copy of your latest school report / qualification
- Students not qualifying for a bursary must deposit R510
- Students not qualifying for a bursary must complete and sign a student fee contract (person responsible for payment of the tuition fees)
- Students qualifying for a bursary must have a provisional bursary acceptance letter
- Placement letter
UPLOAD SUPPORTING DOCUMENTATION
Everyone making use of for a brand new qualification have to publish the specified files (all first-time candidates and Orbit TVET College college students beginning a brand new qualification). The due date for importing the specified files is the last date for programs. No files submitted after the last date for programs may be accepted.
Orbit TVET College does now no longer offer scanners or digital devices. Please make sure that your files are scanned and uploaded to an digital tool earlier than beginning the utility process.
CAPRICORN TVET COLLEGE APPLICATION FEE
The application charge is said withinside the application form.
If your application for admission to examine thru the Capricorn TVET College is incomplete, you may must re-follow for the duration of the following application period
Capricorn TVET College Online Application.
To apply, kindly download the Capricorn TVET College Application Form HERE
CAPRICORN TVET COLLEGE APPLICATION REQUIRED DOCUMENTS
All applicants starting a new qualification must upload all the required documents, which generally consists of the following:
- Birth Certificate/Identity Document (Proof of application for new ID/Passport)
- Most recent Academic results
- Municipal billing document/other account statements (not older than 3 months)
INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS (IN ADDITION TO THE ABOVE)
- Study Permit (valid for the duration of the study period)
- SAQA Foreign Qualifications Evaluation (www.saqa.org.za)
How do I apply online for Capricorn college?, Which courses does Capricorn college offer?, How can I check my Capricorn Tvet status?, How do I apply for lephalale TVET College?, How do I apply for Capricorn?, Is Capricorn College Public or private?, Which colleges offer Nsfas?, Can I study at Capricorn college without matric?, Does Nsfas pay for TVET College?, How can I check my DSC status?