Salary Slip Portal. The Ministry of Finance and Planning is a government ministry of Tanzania. It “manages the overall revenue, expenditure, and financing of the Government of the United Republic of Tanzania and provides the Government with advice on the broad financial AFFAIRS of Tanzania in support of the Government’s economic and social objectives.”
Its duties include “preparing the Central Government budget; developing tax policy and legislation; managing Government borrowings on financial markets; determining expenditure allocations to different Government institutions; transferring central grants to local governments; developing regulatory policy for the country’s financial sector in cooperation with the Bank of Tanzania and representing Tanzania within international financial institutions.”
How can I get salary slip online in Tanzania?
- Salary slip portal login.
- Salary slip portal register.
- Salary slip portal tanzania.
- Salary slip portal this month.
- Ggovernment salary slip portal.
- Salary slip portal forgot password.
The ministry is located in Dar es Salaam and is headed by Minister William Mgimwa.
High and equitable economic growth, macro-economic stability, sound financial management and accountability achieved and sustained.
To promote sustainable and shared economic growth, macro-economic stability through developing robust social-economic policies prudent financial management, enhancing professionalism and optimal use of ICT
Required information Salary slip Portal
- Check number
- Your names
- Date of birth
- Vote (for example 88Z2)
- Subvote (eg 5007)
- Account your bank account
- Salary Scale (full of TGTS, TGS, n.k)
- Salary Grade (filling B, C, D, E, e.g.)
- Salary Step (will fill 1,2,3 nk)When Successfully registered then you will be redirected to the next page to fill it out
- Phone number
- email address
If you are already registered please click CLICK HERE
Membership Registration Form (Government Employee Only) Salary Slip Portal
- Ensure all your information are the same as in Lawson System
- If you are not sure of your details, please contact your HR Officer
- For further assistance contact 0689 70 00 96, 0714 00 89 11, or 0766 74 71 14
CLICK HERE to start your Registration.
Forgot your account password?
To reset the Salary slip System password, use the ‘Forgot your Password’ link located in the log-in box of the Portal Home page. Enter the email account registered in the Salary slip System and Click on Forgot Password (Reset Password)
For more information Visit http://mof.go.tz/ OR https://salaryslip.mof.go.tz/Manage/EmployeeRegistration