The Interns4Afrika Program was launched by Microsoft4Afrika in 2016 in response to demand from within its partner population and operates across the Middle East and Africa regions. It offers talented young people 6 months of full-time work with a Microsoft partner organisation, working on real projects, providing a kick start to future careers in sales, marketing or technology.Host organisations are Microsoft Partners that come from within the Microsoft ecosystem in the private, public and non-profit sectors.
Interns4Afrika supports host organisations with the cost of recruitment, onboarding,skilling and Microsoft Certification of their potential next generation employees. The program empowers local communities by investing in local graduates and local partners, providing real employment opportunities to young Middle Eastern and African talent to build a better future for the continent.
- You are able to commit to completing full time internship in 6 months
- You have graduated with an undergraduate or postgraduate degree within the last 3 years
- You have a BA/BSc in a business related or IT degree
- You are a citizen or have a permit to work in the country you are currently located in
How it Works
Fill the application
- Complete your job application, which should take less than 10 minutes.
- We will be in touch with possible opportunities for you.
- Interview directly with partner companies of Microsoft.
- If there’s a fit: get hired!