Nkangala TVET College has a chance for a year NSF learnership program in Community House Building shutting on 23 March 2021. At Nkangala TVET College, Learnership Programs look to handle the issue of youth joblessness in South Africa while building basic and center abilities for the bank. There are some center projects that part out continually. Different projects are carried out dependent on business need and request
The learnership utilizes a completely coordinated methodology that consolidates hypothesis with commonsense preparing and prompts a perceived capability/confirmation.
Applications from students living and working inside the prompt zone of the separate grounds will appreciate pervasiveness.
Application forms are available from all campuses.
NB: The learnership programme will only be implemented at CN Mahlangu Campus, Siyabuswa. We thus invite residents of the area to apply. All enquiries should be directed to Ms. C Thabethe at 087 898 4748 / 063 671 7282 or at the NSF Office in Middelburg Skills Campus only during office hours.
Nkangala tvet school nsf learnership program application qualification
Nkangala TVET College, will offer the accompanying NSF Learnerships in 2021:
- Curriculum Vitae composed the name of the program you are applying for.
- Certified duplicates of capabilities and ID (Not more established than 3 months)
- Numeracy at NQF Level 1 or same
- English (verbal and composed relational abilities) at NQF Level 1 or same
- Minimum Grade 09 or ABET level 1 capabilities
- Proof of home
- Applicants ought to be willing or have interest in Building and Civil Construction works and be prepared to go to study hall exercisesNkangala tvet college nsf learnership application instructions