IT & MIS Manager
Position: IT & MIS Manager – 01 Post
- Give support to all branch operations related with system and IT infrastructures.
- Support all branch mobile transactions need for M-PESA Operations.
- Give support, advice and solutions to the tablet problem that might arise to staffs (Loan Officers) during performing office activities.
- Visit branches for monitoring making sure all ICT policy are followed and maintained accordingly.
- Assist the department of IT with overall responsibilities of ASA Microfinance (Tanzania) Limited to diagnose and resolve problem with printers, copier’s fax-machines and networks.
- Perform system diagnosis, repair and updates to ensure data integrity and reliability of automated task.
- Interface with users (responsible staff) to identify computer related needs and provide approval software/hardware support. Assist in typing.
- Ensure ant-virus software is always updated and sharing necessary information with users (staffs) potential risks.
- Provide help desk and on-site technical support of both hardware and software.
- Provide necessary instruction/information to the staff (accessing computers) on the use of computer application and system.
- Ensure routine backups are performed as outlined by the back-up and restore manual.
- Generate various reports as required and as may be instructed.
- Ensure day to day administrative activities are undertaken to maintain database in a full operational stable state.
- Undertake system monitoring and turning to ensure optimum performance.
- Assist in preparing and maintaining relevant systems documentation including creation of policy.
- Reviewing and maintaining efficient and effective database back-up procedure to enable the provision successful and accurate backup so that any data can be restored quickly and efficient.
- Maintain adequate security of data by implementing, monitoring and audit appropriate secure policy.
- Installing AMMS software, visiting branch, resolving IT related problem when it arises.
- Actively contributing and participating in all disaster recovery processes.
- Assist the staff in identifying and implementing system improvements.
- Administer database platforms and associated systems efficiently and effectively to ensure ASAMTL is meeting its business requirements and goals.
Academic Qualification & Experience Requirements:
- Minimum Graduate in Information Technology, Computer Science, or similar relevant field.
- Previous working experience as an IT for 3 years.
- Previous experience in help desk support will be an advantage.
- In-depth knowledge of a variety of IT systems, databases and applications.
- Familiarity with TCP/IP protocols and LAN/WAN configuration.
- Hands-on experience with troubleshooting and repairing complex IT issues.
- Any relevant additional certification (CompTIA Network+, CompTIA Security+ etc.) will be an advantage.
- Well conversant with Ms Office Package, Excel
Remuneration: Attractive salary package will be offered relating to competencies and experiences.
General Requirements for Applicants of All Posts.
- Application Letter.
- Curriculum Vitae enclosing details of Work experience, skills and with postal and telephone contacts of Three Referees. One passport size photograph attached in CV.
Mode of Application
Applicants who consider themselves competent with the above-mentioned position, please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org before 17:00 HRS on 10th April 2021..
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview. No phone calls are allowed for inquiry. No allowances will be admissible for the interview.