Computer Centre (T)Ltd
Service Desk Intern
DESCRIPTION: – SERVICE DESK INTERN
PROFILE: The Service Desk (SD) Intern will be a member of a team providing a customer sensitive and responsive support, fault resolution and advice service, which ensures the maximum availability, performance and utilization of information systems by the directorates customers / clients.
The SD Intern will be responsible for ensuring a systematic, disciplined and analytical approach to problem solving and ensuring agreed ajira procedures and standards are met whilst maintaining Customer Satisfaction.
- Bachelor’s Degree or Advanced Diploma in Business Administration, Information Technology or equivalent work experience preferred
- Experience in operations management/monitoring role.
- Understanding of service desk and service delivery.
- Proven interpersonal skills particularly in the area of client management, strong communication and resource planning abilities.
- Ability to adapt and learn the relevance and potential impact of emerging technology improvements.
- Strong work plan and self-development skills, Team interactions & Soft Skills
- Excellent Communications skills written/verbal and excellent Logical & analytical skills
- Basic understanding of computing systems, networking issues/systems administration.
- Must have a GPA of 3.5 or above
- ITIL certification or work experience on any ITIL based service desk tool will be an added advantage.
How to apply:
Please send your CV’s to firstname.lastname@example.org
Subject: “Application for Servicedesk Internship Position”.
Email Content: Brief Cover letter.
Deadline: 10th March 2021.