Internship programmes 2021
HEALTH AND SAFETY INTERNSHIP
Location: Skukuza, Kruger National Park, South Africa
Job level: Junior
Type: 1-year Internship Contract
- Certificate/Diploma in Health & Safety Management (knowledge of First Level 1 & 2 an added advantage.)
- Letter from university/college stating that you require practical experience in order to obtain a diploma full diploma qualification.
- Experience in a position of Health and Safety would be advantageous (Health and Safety Representative).
- Computer literate (Microsoft office).
- Language skills
- Multimedia design diploma/NCV, Graphic Design NCV /diploma.Letter from university/college stating. that you require practical experience in order to obtain a diploma full diploma qualification.
- Has a passion for problem solving.
- Understands or is willing to learn about human-centered design.
- Can produce layouts exhibiting a clean design aesthetic incorporating current design trends when necessary.
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, After Effects, Lightroom).
- Knowledge of Interface Design & Prototyping Software (Sketch, Figma, XD, InVision etc.).
- Illustrates great use of type and has general knowledge of basic typography.
HOW TO APPLY
Send your CV, Proof of Residence, a certified copy of your National Diploma Multimedia design , Graphic Design, to email@example.com.
Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted by the company and failure to submit all requested information will disqualify your application.
If you did not receive a response regarding your application within 2 weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Opportunity Closing Date
Tuesday, 9 February, 2021 – 12:00
Opportunity available in