Helen Keller Intl Procurment
Request for Quotation (RFQ)
Date: March 3, 2021
From: Daniel Patrick- Procurement Associate-Helen Keller Intl
Subject: Request for Quotation (RFQ) for photo and video shooting and editing
Helen Keller Intl is seeking eligible, qualified suppliers to provide their best price quote for the item(s)
If interested, the quotation must be submitted on company letterhead and signed by an authorized
Please refer to the Terms and Conditions below in preparing your quote.
Please acknowledge receipt of this request by signing the vendor conflict of interest certification
below and indicate intention to quote.
No telephone calls will be accepted and any questions regarding this RFQ must be submitted in writing prior to the deadline. Questions and answers considered to be material to this quotation may be shared by HKI with all other offerors.
We are seeking an eligible and qualified company or individual for production of creative media including short documentary videos as well as photos for posters, social media, reports, info sheets, and billboards.
Professional individual or company
Strong experience taking photos and videos while adhering to local customs and beliefs
Able to provide and use drone to take photos and videos as appropriate (according to TZ law)
Ability and willingness to edit videos and photos that were created previously by other consultants
At least 3 years of professional experience working on video graphic industry
Ability to travel to rural remote areas
Willing to adhere to HKI code of conduct
Keen to follow details including in taking and editing photos/videos as per instructions
Ability to respond rapidly to shifting implementation scenarios as appropriate
Quote Validity Requirements
Vendor Eligibility Requirements
- This RFQ is open to professional individual or company, registered in Tanzania, capable of providing and delivering the service, and with a solid record of integrity and business ethics.
Note: HKI will not award a contract to any firm that is debarred, suspended, or
proposed for debarment, or who proposes to do business with firms or firms’ principals
who are debarred, suspended, or proposed for debarment, in the performance of the
requirement of this activity.
Contractual Mechanism and Payment
- HKI will issue a one-year Blanket Purchase Agreement (BPA) to the tender winner.
- Once engaged for a specific activity, and following HKI’s acceptance of the goods or
- services, payment will be made within 30 days of the receipt of an invoice.
- Payment will only be issued to the Vendor identified in the work order; payment will
- not be issued to a third party or an individual.
Delivery Instructions: Ability to deliver task within the required period of time without delay.
Quote must include the following:
Your quotation should include the cost of each of the following types of activities, as
well as the TOTAL cost of all combined.
1) One day in the field taking photographs. Deliverable required would be 50-70
quality, captioned photographs (with metadata).
2) One day in the field performing videography. Deliverable would vary based on
the total # of days in the field but would include editing and finalization of the
3) Editing and finalization of one 7-minute video using existing video footage (no
filming or photography required)
4) Editing and finalization of one 60-second video clip using existing video
footage (no filming or photography required)
5) Supplementary cost of one field day in which your team provides and uses a
drone to obtain footage (according to TZ law)
Signed vendor conflict of interest form must be attached to your quotation
Quotation must include the individual cost of items 1-4 as well as the total cost
Samples of previous work done either by flash drive or direct link
Quotation in Tanzania Shillings inclusive of VAT, if applicable
Past performance information, including at least 3 professional references with contact information. HKI reserves the right to contact the references directly.
Quotes will be evaluated based on meeting specifications, qualifications and
experience of the vendor, price, after sale service, delivery time and related criteria.
HKI will select the offer featuring the Lowest Priced Meeting Specifications.
Submission of Quotes
The quote must be submitted to HKI no later than March 15th 2021 close of business time.
Electronically: Sign, stamp, scan and send the quote as an attachment in PDF format to
Tz.email@example.com with copy to: DSeverine@hki.org and Obahigana@hki.org
Duration of Quote:
All quotes submitted must be valid for 30 days from the Submission Deadline specified below. This includes, but is not limited to, cost, pricing, terms and conditions, service levels, and all other information. If your firm is selected, all information in the RFQ and negotiation process is contractually binding and may be accepted by HKI without further negotiation.
Terms and Conditions
1. Issuance of this RFQ does not constitute an award commitment on the part of the HKI, nor does it commit HKI to pay for costs incurred in the preparation and submission of a bid.
2. Attachments to this RFQ are considered integral to all requirements.
3. HKI may contact bidders to confirm contact person, address, bid amount and to confirm that the bid was submitted for this solicitation.
4. False Statements in the Bid: Bidders must provide full, accurate and complete information as required
by this solicitation and its attachments.
5. Conflict of Interest Disclosure: Bidders must provide disclosure of any past, present or future relationships with any parties associated with the issuance, review or management of this solicitation and anticipated award. Failure to provide full and open disclosure may result in HKI having to reevaluate selection of a potential Bidder.
6. Right to Select/Reject: HKI reserves the right to select and negotiate with those firms it determines, in its sole discretion, to be qualified for competitive quotes and to terminate negotiations without incurring any liability. HKI also reserves the right to reject any or all quotes received without explanation.
7. Reserved Rights: RFQ responses become the property of HKI. HKI reserves the right in its sole discretion:
To disqualify any offer based on Bidder’s failure to follow solicitation instructions;
To waive any deviations by Bidder from the requirements of this solicitation that in HKI’s opinion
are considered not to be material defects requiring rejection or disqualification; or where such a
waiver will promote increased competition;
To extend the time for submission of all RFQ responses;
To terminate or modify the RFQ process at any time and re-issue the RFQ;
To issue an award based on the initial evaluation of offers without discussion;
To award partial goods/activities; and/or issue multiple awards.
Vendor Conflict of Interest (COI) Certification & Confirmation of Intent to Bid
HKI’s Code of Conduct and Ethics Policy requires full and open disclosure when dealing with procurement. HKI employees must avoid any COI or the appearance of a COI, must provide full disclosure of their actions or relationships with prospective vendors, contractors, or consultants, and shall not solicit, request, accept, or agree to accept any gift from a vendor or prospective vendor. Vendor agrees to either: 1) disclose any such COIs; or 2) affirm to the best of its knowledge, information and belief, that no HKI employee, nor any person associated with any HKI employee, is an employee, director, officer, consultant to/of, or has any financial interest, direct or indirect, in the Vendor’s organization, or has received or will receive any financial benefit, directly or indirectly, from the award of a contract through this solicitation. For the purpose of this certification, “associated” persons include but not limited to: a spouse, domestic partner, child, parent, or sibling, in-law, nephew, niece, extended family member. A materially false statement made in connection with this certification and/or failure to conduct appropriate due diligence in verifying the information that is the subject matter of this certification may result in rendering the vendor nonresponsive for the purpose of this award. Vendor is encouraged to disclose any connection to any HKI employee that could create an appearance of conflict of interest, regardless of whether it meets the listed definitions above.
By signing below, Vendor confirms no known COIs exist, or Vendor has disclosed any COIs in writing (please attach disclosure separately); and acknowledges receipt of this RFQ, thereby confirming intent to submit a bid in accordance with the RFQ requirements.
By Vendor: …..
Name (print) :….
PLEASE DOWNLOAD OFFICIAL PDF FILE HERE!