EMPLOYER: Karafu Enterprises,
- Head Department of Human Resource and Administration.
- Formulating and implementing human resource corporate policies, procedures and strategies.
- Reviewing plans for human resource requirement and ensure proper development and utilization of the existing human resource.
- Reviewing and monitoring staff information including employment records and salary adjustment for incorporation in the payroll on monthly basis.
- Coordinating recruitment of all staff and selection process making sure the employment permits for foreign staff are timely requested from relevant authorities.
- Overseeing pension matters, employees’ benefits, plans and compliance with legislations.
- Ensuring that employee performance appraisals are conducted in a fair and transparent manner as per approved policies and procedures.
- Ensuring that training needs assessment is undertaken and used to review training and development programmes developed for each category of staff.
- Ensuring harmonious and productive labor relations.
- Establishing and maintenance of a Human Resource Management Information System (HRMIS).
- Developing and implementing rewards, policies and incentives systems.
- Ensuring that appropriate tools like Scheme of Service, Human Resource Policies and code of conduct are in place and are reviewed regularly.
- Ensuring effective a management of staff welfare.
- Supervising, appraising and identifying training and development needs of the Human Resource Department staff.
- Carrying out regular Human Resource accounting, audit and inventory of current knowledge and skill needs.
- Performing any other duties that may be assigned by the Vice Chancellor.
Applicants must be in possession of a Degree in Human Resource or related field from an accredited University, and must have a minimum of eight (2) years working experience in a reputable institution.
Experience requirements: 2 years working experience
A Driving License is an added advantage
HOW TO APPLY
Interested Candidates should send their Applications to email@example.com