Technical Head – Mobile Phone/Gadget Repair Specialist
Location: Dar es salaam
- Our Client, Gadget Shop Tanzania is a recognized, reputable and leading Gadget Shop and Repair Specialist and has an immediate Dar Es Salaam based vacancy.
- Experienced executives with a wide-ranging expertise, who recognizes the challenges and qualifications
- As Technical Head, you are to assist with quick, efficient support in service of parts, accessories and electronic systems within a specific geographic territory and present a positive company and personal image to maximize sales, in profits and customer satisfaction.
- Aggressively pursue repair and after sales of products, service and after care in
- Provide divisional management feedback on market conditions and equipment/product operational status.
- Effectively utilize personal computer and other technological tools as offered by the company including and not limited to others which may be identified at a later date.
- Maintain and submit timely and accurate reports of daily, weekly business and sales activity including working within a targeted fast paced environment.
- Level 4 Technician
- ACSP / ACIT/ ACMT Certification an added advantage
- Experience of component and electronic repair on high end mobile phones such as connectors, LCDs, flex, cameras and all Glass repair for Apple / Samsung / Other – Brands mobile devices.
- Ability to repair to component Level/PCB.
- Experience in testing of PCBs and electronic assemblies.
- Experiences on Apple MacBook’s and other High-End Laptops.
- Strong interest and experience with electronics.
- Up-to-date knowledge of modern technology.
- 3 years directly relevant work experience in a commercial environment of repairing high end mobile devices and gadgets.
- At least 12 months consecutive work experience in a similar senior role with good to excellent performance reviews or at least two years in an insurance product division
- Pro-active, self –driven with sound communication, interpersonal skills desired
- Excellent communication skills. Comfortable around Microsoft office products
Remuneration will be commensurate with qualifications and experience, although a ceiling of up to 4 Million tshs gross per month. Short Listed applicants will be notified by the 08th of April 2021. The selection will take place in Dar Es Salaam.
Method of Application
Submit your electronic application before the 31st March, 2021 through email@example.com