Sales Executives – ICT
CVPeople Tanzania | Full time
Dar es salaam , Tanzania
- Conduct market research to identify selling possibilities and evaluate customer needs
- Actively seek out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking and social media
- Aggressively target and manage opportunities.
- Effectively manage a pipeline, follow up via phone, email and in person communication.
- Set up meetings with potential clients and understand their needs and concerns
- Prepare and deliver appropriate presentations on products and services
- Create frequent reviews and reports with sales and financial data
- Participate on behalf of the company in exhibitions or conferences
- Negotiate/close deals and handle complaints or objections
- Collaborate with team members to achieve better results
- Gather feedback from customers or prospects and share with internal teams
- Meet monthly KPI’s to hit sales revenue goals.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Experience selling of not less than 5 years is required.
- Experience in ICT industry required.
- Successful applicants must be able to excel in a sales environment.
- Outgoing and highly motivated attitude is a must.
- Maintain a high level of professionalism and the ability to thrive in a technology company team setting.
- On-line sales and demo presentation skills required.
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree required, Degree in Marketing / Business a plus.
- Experience with Microsoft Office required
- Knowledge of websites, Google analytics and digital advertising a plus
Benefits: Health insurance
Schedule: Monday to Friday, Saturday half day
Pay Structure: Base Pay + Performance based commission pay
Work Location: Dar es Salaam, Tanzania. Must be able to travel nationally and internationally at short notice.