China Dasheng Bank Ltd is a fully -fledged commercial bank approved by the central Bank of Tanzania. It is the first bank in Tanzania established jointly by Chinese state -owned and private companies. The Bank has one branch located at ground floor, extelecoms house, Samora Avenue. Also, the Bank Head office is located at mezzanine floor, extelecoms house, Samora Avenue. China Dasheng Bank invites suitable applicants to fill the following posts:
Job title: Translator
Responsible to: Finance and Administration.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide translation and interpretation services to the Board of Directors and the Management.
- Attend key meetings as needed to provide both verbal interpretation as well as translation of supporting materials for the Bank.
- Ensure there is clear understanding of all meaning, intent and explanation on certain topic to the team.
- Translate from English to chines or chines to English for a variety of business documents.
- Review material translated by others for accuracy of meaning, grammar and syntax.
- Ensure translations conform with formatting and technical specifications guideline as provided by the Board of directors of CDBL.
- Conduct research and verify technical terminology.
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the supervisor.
Required Education & Experience
Holder of Bachelor Degree in Business Administration, Banking, Economics, Commerce or equivalent from a recognized Institution and good oral and written chines language with 3 years relevant working experience.
MODE OF APPLICATION
Applications should include the following:
- Typed letter of application hand-signed by the applicant.
- Detailed CV.
- Photocopies of relevant Certificates.
- Two recent passport size photographs of the applicant.
- Name of at least two referees with complete contact details.
Attractive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate.
Applications should be addressed to:
The Chief Executive Officer,
China Dasheng Bank Ltd,
P.O. Box 388,
Dar es Salaam.
Mezanine Floor, Extelecoms House, Samora Avenue, Dar es Salaam.
The deadline for submitting the application is 31 March 2021
Only short-listed applicants will be contacted.