MARKETING OFFICERS (15 Post)
Humble beginnings fuelled by burgeoning aspirations led to the inception of Barrick Group’s first commercial venture in 2003 – a general trading company solely specialising in food and consumable products for the UAE and African markets.
A move that set the prologue to the Group’s success story. As the Middle Eastern and African markets continued underlining their presence on the global map, our business continued growing in parallel. Our traded volumes in 2014 alone were approx. 6600 containers of perishable and non-perishable items to our vast network of traders, partners and clients across the region.
Today, Barrick Group is further enriched through diversity, as our commercial ventures now encompass F&B, Retail and HORECA Brand Management & Distribution, Food Commodities Trading, Consulting, and Light Manufacturing. While the GCC remains our niche, our scale of operations have also expanded to cover our home base in Canada.
From start-up to now, our journey has crossed numerous milestones, including becoming financially self-sufficient. This sustainability has enabled us to grow without any financial liabilities, a remarkable accomplishment in today’s times.
Barrick Group in Tanzania is looking for experienced professionals in the following discipline to join our dynamic group so as to launch our operations in which our offices will be opened in Dar es salaam, Mwanza, Arusha and Dodoma, also we have built factories which are in final stage located at kibaha, Pwani region which will be responsible for manufacturing of various products for local and international market across East Africa.
MARKETING OFFICERS (15 Post)
Marketing officers promote the company’s products or services. This can involve marketing existing products, developing new products to cater for consumer demand, or developing markets for new products or services. Marketing Officers work towards achieving set targets within stipulated time. Also positions involves frequently travelling to various region across the country.
Reports to Marketing Manager
- Marketing and get order daily from clients and keep good relationship with them; Keep checking clients’ display and clean our samples daily and arrange our product in good location；
- Push the credit client pay on time and remind their balance of credit
- The establishment of the sales ledger, collecting all kinds of sales information and timely feedback to the marketing manager;
- Initial assessment for different customers according to different categories of services and management;
- Development of key customers, maintenance and management of key customers;
- Investigation of customer credit status, control, delivery, invoicing according to regulations
- Handle and write down any complaints and report to marketing manager by E-mail.
- Get information about competitor (prices, latest stock, ongoing containers, etc.) and present a report as per request
- Any other job related duty that may be allocated by the Marketing Manager Requirements
- Diploma or Bachelor Degree on marketing, Business Administration, commerce or related field
- Must have knowledge of Marketing
- At least 3-year Experience on the field, will be anadded
- Fluent in English and Swahili
Salary: Competitive package will be offered for qualified candidate.
Barrick group has no recruitment agent, all applications should be sent within 14 days, starting on 23th March 2021 and deadline for application will be on 5th April 2021 at 5:30pm
All applicants should mention the position they are applying on subject space of the email
All interested and qualified Tanzanian should send their applications letter and curriculum vitae only to our email below; firstname.lastname@example.org
And all applications should be addressed to
Director of Human Resources, Barrick Group,
P.O Box 18699,
Dar es salaam.