SIGHT PLUS optical is looking for sales and marketing personnel for our chain of optical shops located in Dar Es Salaam.
This role includes research and development of various marketing strategies for our products and services. You will implement marketing plans and work to meet sales quotas. Tracking marketing and sales data and identifies areas of improvement.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Contributes information, ideas, and research to help develop marketing strategies.
- Helps to detail, design, and implement marketing plans for each product or service being offered
- Sets marketing schedules and coordinates with colleagues, sponsors, media representatives, and other professionals to implement strategies across multiple channels.
- Develops sales strategies and approaches for various products and services, such as special promotions, sponsored events, etc.
- Answers questions from clients about product and service benefits.
- Maintains excllent relationships with clients through superior customer service
- Track sales data and works to meet quotas or sales team goals.
- Analyses trends, data, demographics, pricing strategies, and other information that can potentially improve marketing and sales performance.
- Creates and presents regular performance reports for managers and executives.
- Implements and adheres to company policies and proceduers.
- Attends trade shows and travels to meet clients as needed.
Qualifications and skills:
- A bachelor’s degree in marketing, mathematics, Business administration, or related field.
- 2-3 years’ experience in marketing or sales
- Experience in management may be advantageous
- Understanding and knowledge of sales and marketing
- Strong analytical, organizational, and creative thinking skills
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and customer service skills
- Knowledge of data analysis and report writing
- The ability to understand and follow company policies and procedures
- The ability to work under pressure