Digital Marketing Officer
Responsible to develop, implement, track and optimize our digital marketing campaigns across all digital channels.
- Create and implement Social Media content strategy for campaigns and product marketing.
- Understand and evaluate key technical and tactical trends in digital marketing.
- Create and publish content calendar for all digital marketing channels including social media, email, SMS, and the App error-free.
- Planning, executing and optimizing Influencer Marketing activities to make sure the Bank gets ROI.
- Plan out, create and optimize engaging contents for both organic and product related with the best formats for all digital channels to maximise organic reach and shareability.
- Create, manage and optimize digital ads to maximize ROI across all digital channels and platforms including social channels, video channels, email, display & remarketing.
- Leverage on digital trends and competitor benchmarking to optimize digital marketing executions across digital channels including social media.
- Working closely with online advertising partners to make sure the bank gets maximum visibility and value for money.
- Create and dispatch push notifications (both App and web) to subscribers who opted in to drive platforms’ usage in the App and website as well.
- Create, manage and optimize email marketing campaigns for customer engagements including; upselling and cross-selling banking products and services.
- Leverage on CRDB staff in maximizing our content reach by sharing with the staff groups WhatsApp and Facebook Groups.
- Conducting live coverage on social channels including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and YouTube for bank events, product launches or any live coverage assigned by your line manager.
- Making sure the entire website is updated with the latest bank information and product details and campaigns supporting all departments on posting contents on the website.
- Reviewing and updating messages on all digital channels to make sure they align with overarching brand messages.
- Tracking, reporting and optimizing digital performance on a weekly and monthly basis and per campaign.
Join Our Telegram Group for Job Updates CLICK HERE
Experience, Knowledge and Skills Requirements
- Bachelor degree in marketing, Business or any related field.
- 4+ years of working experience in digital marketing.
- Exposure to multi-faceted, strategic marketing responsibilities a plus.
- Highly motivated, organized, self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced environment.
- Be able to work under pressure and prioritize accordingly.
- Best in creative writing and storytelling.
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking.
- Growth-minded, lateral thinker, eager to learn so that he/she improves overall marketing executions.
- Better understanding of multimedia designs.
- Knowledge of using Google Ads, Facebook Ads, Twitter Ads and LinkedIn Ads, Play Console and Sendgrid.
- Solid experience of using website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, Search Console and Tag Manager).