Dar es Salaam, Tanzania
Sales Executive- Computech Healthcare Division
The candidate will be responsible for generating sales leads in the sales of Healthcare products.
The ideal candidate will have experience in all stages of the sales cycle. They should be confident with building new client relationships and maintaining existing ones. They should have evidence of strong skills and possess good negotiation skills.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Research and recommend prospects for new business ideas.
- Build and maintain relationships with clients.
- Booking Appointments for existing and potential clients
- Presenting products to doctors, pharmacists, and other clients
- Working towards meeting the Annual sales targets that are set.
- Keeping records of sales to track the performance during the year
- Collect and analyze information by preparing data and sales reports.
- Preparation of reports required by the Finance team for decision-making in terms of forecasting and projection.
- Perform any other duty as assigned by the management.
- BSC degree in Life Sciences – Biology/Pharmacy or Biomedical Sciences
- A certificate in Sales and Marketing
- At least 2 years’ experience.
- Proven capability to prioritize and manage multiple assignments and meet established deadlines while managing stakeholder expectations.
Knowledge & skills requirements
- Ability to effectively interact with peers, internal stakeholders, vendors, and service providers.
- Excellent sales and negotiation skills
- Good planning and organizational skills
- Should have commercial and business awareness.
- Flexibility to cope with frequent changes in products and Health care systems
How to Apply
The application MUST include an application letter highlighting suitability for the position and a curriculum vitae with a telephone number; email; and names with contact addresses for three professional references.
Applications should be sent to email@example.com and must-read Sales Executive – Healthcare Tanzania as the email subject.