Heart to Heart Foundation (HtHF)Jobs in Tanzania 2021: Job Vacancies at Heart to Heart Foundation (HtHF) Tanzania, 2021Overview
Heart to Heart Foundation (HtHF) was established in 1988 to bring together a beautiful society by supporting both domestic and international children and their families, who are suffering from poverty, disease and disability. We started to work in Tanzania since 2009 dealing with Eye Health issues and launched the Tanzania branch on June 30th, 2011 with registration No. 00NGO/00004737.
HtHF is implementing a project entitled “Project to prevent waterborne diseases through water, sanitation and hygiene interventions in Lindi district, Tanzania”, HtHF is looking for experienced Tanzania who will cover the following vacant below…
Finance Program Officer
Heart to Heart Foundation Tanzania (NGO) Mtwara
- Manage all accounting transactions
- Prepare budget forecasts
- Handle monthly, quarterly and annual closings
- Reconcile accounts payable and receivable
- Ensure timely bank payments
- Compute taxes and prepare tax returns and submit to TRA
- Audit financial transactions and documents
- Prepare documents needed for external auditors
- Comply with financial policies and regulations in Tanzania
- At least one year working experience as an Accountant
- Excellent knowledge of accounting regulations and procedures, including the Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
- Hands-on experience with accounting software like Sage, tally and QuickBooks
- Experience with general ledger functions
- Strong attention to detail and good analytical skills
- Bachelor degree in Accounting, Finance or relevant field
- Fluent in English language
All applicants must be Citizens of Tanzania
Applicants must attach an up-to-date Curriculum Vitae (CV) having reliable contacts; postal address/ post code, e-mail and telephone numbers;
Applicants should apply on the strength of the information given in this advertisement;
Applicants must attach their certified copies certificates.
Applicants should indicate three reputable referees with their reliable contacts;
A signed application letter should be written in English and Addressed to Country Representative, Heart to Heart Foundation, P.O. Box 1213, Mtwara.
Deadline for application is 11th, January, 2021
Only short listed candidate will be informed on a date for interview; and
Presentation of forged certificates and other information will necessitate to legal action.
NOTE: Heart to Heart Foundation is an equal opportunity employer and
female candidate are encouraged to apply.