RELATIONSHIP MANAGER-BUSINESS BANKING (1 POSITION)
Reporting to: Head Retail & Business Banking
Placement: Head office
- Assist head of Retail and business banking to develop, plan and execute diversified business growth strategy
- Execute follow the money strategy and acquire new business while deepening existing business relationships to ensure business retention, more revenues and efficiency
- To acquire new business and manage existing business relationships with investors and customers focusing on co-operatives, SMEs, MSEs and retail segments
- Provide Leadership to the business banking team identifying talents, coaching, mentoring and training subordinates to deliver productivity
- Manage relationships and reputations of the bank with the key stakeholders, investors, cooperatives and Government entities.
- Manage and acquire diversified business lines, Deposit and loans growth, accounts opening, interest and non-interest income and retain existing and potential customers.
- Manage growth (in number and value) and quality loan portfolio within agreed and budgeted volumes year by year.
- Manage and deliver business and financial performance consistently within the set business objectives and projected profitability, efficiency and productivity ratios.
- Ensure that the operational expenditure is well managed within the approved budget to deliver efficiency and cost-effectiveness
- Ensure business risk management, adherence to governing tools and effective controls policies and procedures are at all-time adhered to and all variances are timely reported
- Review and act on Financial and MIS reports for quick and objective decisions and projections of business growth and addressing challenges
- Undertake business process review and streamlining to address bottlenecks and deliver fast turnaround time for credit processing and approval
- Manage and deliver exceptional customer services and experience to meet customers’ satisfaction with agreed Turnaround time (TAT) and SLAs and KCBL service charter and values
- Manage, oversee and resolve all requests, inquiries and complaints that arise from customers and stakeholders within acceptable TAT
- Provide leadership to the team and Assign duties and responsibilities to your team members with clear KPIs and timelines
- Manage subordinates performance and development (training, exposure and succession plan) according to approved Human Resources Policies and procedures
- Perform any other duties as maybe assigned by Head Retail & Business Banking
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
- In-depth knowledge of sales tactics, operations, business management, relationship management and customer services competencies
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to multitask delivering results
- Demonstrate leadership capabilities and business acumen
- Analytical and presentational skills and ability to work well under pressure with strict deadlines and limited supervisio
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in Business related (or similar).
- Possessing Master degree and Professional qualification will be an added advantage.
- At least 5 years’ experience in business banking and operations management.
Applications should be hand delivered to the Bank offices in MOSHI or emailed through: email@example.com