We are looking for an Accountant to manage all financial transactions, from fixed payments and variable expenses to bank deposits and budgets.
Accountant responsibilities include auditing financial documents and procedures, reconciling bank statements, and calculating tax payments and returns. To be successful in this role, you should have previous experience with bookkeeping and a flair for spotting numerical mistakes.
Ultimately, you will provide us with accurate quantitative information on the financial position, liquidity, and cash flows of our business, while ensuring we’re compliant with all tax regulations.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Preparing accounts and tax returns
- Monitoring spending and budgets
- Auditing and analyzing financial performance
- Financial forecasting and risk analysis
- Advising on how to reduce costs and increase profits
- Compiling and presenting financial and budget reports
- Ensure that financial statements and records comply with laws and regulations
- Keeping account books and systems up to date.
Qualifications and skills:
- ability to reflect on one’s own work as well as the wider consequences of financial decisions
- business acumen and interest
- organizational skills and ability to manage deadlines
- team working ability
- communication and interpersonal skills
- proficiency in IT
- a methodical approach and problem-solving skills
- Excellent knowledge of accounting regulations and procedures, including the Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
- Experience with general ledger functions
- Strong attention to detail and good analytical skills
- Diploma in Accounting, Finance
Gross Salary Range