ACCOUNTS FINANCE OFFICERDar es Salaam , Tanzania
City: Dar es Salaam
State/Province: Dar es Salaam
- To ensure that the Finance departmental objectives are met, maximization of profit, maximization of LONG-TERM shareholder wealth and process internal and external payments.
- Preparing monthly management accounts and Monthly reporting pack for shareholders to evaluate the performance.
- Preparing monthly intercompany balances
- Preparing monthly, semi-annual and annual Management and Board Reporting Pack
- Preparing annual budget and Forecast.
- Posting of entries to facilitate internal and external payments such as VAT, PAYE, NSSF, PSSSF, PPF, WITHHOLDING TAX, etc.
- Reconciliation of interbank deals such as overnight deals, cheque issue, and payment to ensure that no transaction is posted into the system twice.
- Bank Reconciliation to ensure that all entries are posted, and all payments and receipt are accounted for.
- Preparation of GL reconciliation to verify the correctness of the posted entries.
- Reconciliation of Company’s Loan balances.
- Assist with implementation of Auditors recommendations on internal Controls
- Manage relationships with external Auditors and regulatory Authorities such as TRA and NSSF/ PSSSF.
- Manage relationship with Consultants and relevant Stake holders such as organisations which TDFL has invested.
- Ensuring that Company’s investments are valued and the results there are incorporated in the annual reports.
- Preparation of monthly/ Quarterly / Half yearly and yearly returns such as WITHHOLDING TAX (WHT), VAT, PAYE, PSSF, SDL.
- Reconciliation of all payroll JV
- Supervise and provide support to both internal and external auditor during auditing.
- To provide support and supervise any organisation inspection and auditing apart from normal internal and external auditing
- Custodian of all Finance documents, that is payment vouchers, Regulatory letters and etc
- Ad hoc activities as the case may be.
- And any other task assigned by supervisor
- Business graduate from an accredited University with Accounting or Finance Major.
- Proven experience of at least 2 years in a similar position
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and internet explorer
- Work Closely with Company Secretary and the Board of Directors.
- Dynamic, analytical and ability to work under pressure.
- Hardworking individual with excellent communication
- Ability to interact with all levels of management and staff