Celebi Aviation Holding
Dar es Salaam, Tanzania
We are looking for a Finance Manager to take over all the responsibilities of Finance Activities in Celebi Tanzania.
- First privately founded Independent Ground Handling Company in the world established in 1958 in Turkey.
- Global provider of Airport Services Present in 5 Countries and 38 Airports
- Cargo Hub Developer in the Istanbul Grand Airport, Budapest and Delhi International Airport
- Market leader in Turkey, Hungary and India
- Group Aviation website is www.celebiaviation.com/en
CELEBI TANZANİA – GROUND HANDLING (GH) & CARGO BUSINESS
- Providing Ground Handling & Cargo Services at Tanzania Airport
- Celebi Airport Services Tanzania Private Limited.
- Celebi Tanzania has an aggressive plan to expand business in Tanzania (organically or inorganically).
- Originates financing and accounting strategies to support business objectives depending on the company vision, mission, and values, as well as legal procedures.
- Establishes current and long-term objectives, policies, and operating procedures that will provide effectiveness in the financial growth of the company.
- Represents the company and its values in its relationships with major customers, suppliers, commercial and investment groups, financial groups, authorities, and professional bodies.
- Plans, organizes, directs, controls, and develops all financial activities including:
Financial reporting system
- Formulates and recommends financial strategies and policies in accordance with the company’s vision, mission, values, and legal procedures implement the approved ones, develops and revises them when needed.
- Confers with company officials to plan business objectives.
- Delivers targets to his subordinates, evaluates their performances in compliance with established company policies.
- Audits periodically all the records of the Finance and Accounts department.
- Evaluates technology solutions to improve financial data management.
- Follows the sectoral improvement in the world and India, benchmarks other companies’ financial implementations for improvement, shares them with the management and his team.
- Develops and manages annual budgets for the company and its division and performs periodic cost and productivity analyses.
- Prepares regulations for finance & accounts and submits them to the MD for approval; prepares and publishes the related procedures upon the approval of regulations to declare them to all employees.
- Recommends new strategical projects or new offers and reports them to MD.
Finance & Accounting:
- Formulates and administers approved accounting practices in fields such as financial reporting, management accounting, cost accounting, banking and cashing, credit and collection, procurement, and internal budgeting.
- Ensures the soundness of company accounting policies and compliance with Indian accounting standards, implements internal control mechanisms and monitors accounting practices in terms of accuracy, legacy, and timeliness.
- Oversees financial risks and analyzes cash flow, cost controls, and expenses to guide the management team for future plans. Analyzes financial statements to pinpoint potential weak areas.
- Handles entire finance and accounts portfolio of the business independently, ranging from budgeting to generation of trial balance and financial statements.
- Defines and gets prepares budgeting parameters annually, submits to MD for approval, and informs management team before budget planning.
- Analyze department budgets, reviews actual budget against planned budget, and get the reports prepared that explain budget deviations.
- Warns MD about potential discrimination on the budget in a timely manner.
- Manages direct and indirect taxation matters efficiently.
- Gets claim prepared for tax refund and maintains tax records as required.
- Ensures record systems are maintained in accordance with generally accepted auditing standards. Audits periodically all the records of the Finance and Accounts department.
- Reviews the cash position of the company regularly and plans the maintenance of adequate funds through cash and other financial forecasts.
- Monitors banking credit and insurance functions of the company.
- Negotiates borrowing facilities with banks.
- Manages foreign exchange exposure and money market activities.
- Provides the financial reports, regulations & procedures, and all other files/documents kept and archived in order and safe with high confidentiality.
- Ensures that employees are following financial procedures & regulations.
- Submits reports including MIS, Actual vs. Budget, etc. periodically to MD and executive managers.
Qualification of CA/ MBA or Postgraduate with significant experience in Finance.
Possess good communication, interpersonal and leadership skill.
The incumbent should be a go-getter
Proactive action is an important quality.
Preferably from the Aviation Sector.