African Underground Mining Services (AUMS) is an international leader in mechanised hard rock underground mining. AUMS is part of Perenti (Formerly the Ausdrill Group), an ASX 200 company and Australia’s second largest integrated mining services provider. We are a global leader in hard rock underground mining; together with Barminco we operate across Africa in Tanzania, Egypt, Ghana, Botswana and Burkina Faso and in Australia and Canada. We are driven by the continued success at our operations and exceeding our client’s expectations – both in terms of safety and performance.
The collective talent and expertise of our workforce is the key to our success, and we are looking for talented people to join our business. We seek to build teams who are loyal, committed to our company values and dedicated to helping our clients.
In return, we provide state of the art facilities, equipment and technology. We look forward to receiving your application for the following positions.
Job Title: Gardener
Geita Gold Mine, Geita
Ensure the AUMS Camp/ Offices’ general cleanliness is to a high standard as directed by immediate supervisor.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensure a safe workplace for all employees, contractors and visitors by maintaining compliance with Occupational Health and Safety regulations, policies & procedures.
- Up-keep and maintenance of the Gardens.
- Maintain High standard of Housekeeping.
- Assist in repairing damaged items in the company
- Assist in setting the barbeque tables for functions.
- Maintaining the buildings.
- Maintaining the water system
- Ensuring inspection and maintenance of gardening tools is carried out on all equipment before use and report all equipment faults to the Supervisor.
- Assist in replacing light
- Assist in maintaining the TVs.
- Keep on security at the AUMS admin area
- Removal of all rubbish and disposed of to a designated rubbish dumping area.
- Willing to assist in other areas when required as directed by supervisor.
- Willingness to learn to improve skills and gain further experience in
- Previous experience in mining or heavy industry is
- Completion of Secondary Education
- Written and verbal English
- Must have valid Tanzanian Driver’s License
- Must have experience in Driving Light Vehicles and general light maintenance skills.
If you have the necessary skills, drive and experience to be an asset to AUMS Operations Team, we welcome your interest and encourage you to apply.
Only applications with a current Resume attached will be considered for employment.
HOW TO APPLY
Please send your CV along with a detailed covering letter via email email@example.com: Application letters should reach the above on or before 25th January 2021,18hr00.