KYC & Contracts Management
Airtel Tanzania PLC
Dar es Salaam, Tanzania
Talent Acquisition Lead at Airtel Tanzania
Airtel Tanzania PLC is one of the leading providers of telecommunications and mobile money services with operations across Tanzania. Headquartered in Dar es Salaam, Airtel Tanzania ranks amongst the top 3 mobile services providers in Tanzania in terms of subscribers. Airtel Tanzania offers an integrated suite of telecommunications solutions to its subscribers, including mobile voice , data services as well as mobile money services both nationally and internationally. Airtel Tanzania aims to continue providing a simple and intuitive customer experience through streamlined customer journeys.
Airtel Tanzania PLC was launched in October 2001 and is Tanzania’s most innovative mobile phone operator, which has introduced many “firsts” in the telecommunications sector.
Airtel Tanzania PLC is looking for a suitable candidate for the KYC & Contracts Management Position. The KYC & Contract Management specialist will be responsible to facilitate processes and perform all KYC KPI Activities per the TCRA guidelines and Business Enterprise business rules.
- Correspondence and Collection of KYC documentation for Corporate customer accounts
- Updating the collected KYC documentation to the developed Enterprise Contract Master
- Organize and coordinate Biometric Registration KYC Service camps
- Archiving all the collected KYC Documents
- Addition and Retention of corporate accounts per TCRA guidelines.
- Productivity Report
- KYC System & Application Support
Qualifications and Experience;
- University degree in Business Administration,IT or any other related field
- 1-year minimum experience in KYC related issues
- MS office proficiency
- Results oriented
Deadline for receiving applications is 12th December 2020.