DESTINY WORK RECRUITMENT
Our client is looking for a motivated Office Assistant who is an excellent multitask with exceptional communication and time management skills.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS: DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Prepare coffee, tea, or other refreshments to staff and meetings and ensuring the meeting room is cleared thereafter.
• In charge of making sure the printing/documentation/photocopying area is well organized and mail in the pigeonholes is well organized.
• Monitors and ensures adequate cleaning of kitchens and washroom supplies.
• Ensuring cleanliness of the offices, dusting of all computers and telephone heads.
• Checks to see that all windows are closed rightly.
• Ensure that all general public areas are neat and clean.
• Handles pick-up and delivery of items for the office as required.
• Assist in photocopying and scanning and maintaining the copier machines, notifying the Administrative Associate when service and supplies are required.
• Assist in operating switchboard, directing incoming and outgoing calls as required by caller, determines the nature of the call, and decides on appropriate routing.
• Assist in receiving and screening all incoming visitors in accordance with FHI 360’s security procedures to identify them and determine the nature of their visit. Keeps a log of all visitors showing their name, time of arrival, who they visited and time of departure.
• Assist Admin in physical asset verification and tagging of assets.
• Ensure all invoices received are recorded, supporting documentation attached and forwarded to Finance.
• Assist in the procurement process (requesting for quotations, attach supporting documentations forward for approval by management/Finance/Bid Evaluation Committee, confirmation of goods/service received against LPOs etc).
• Support in updating stationery/sundries in the store, issuing of stationery to staff and preparation of list for re-order level.
• Ensuring supplies received are put away in the store or distributed to the users accordingly.
• Performs any other duties as assigned by the Finance Manager.
REQUIREMENTS: KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
• Clear speaking voice, neat and pleasant appearance.
• Good understanding of basic grammar.
• Ability to deal congenially and effectively with people, both in person and over the phone.
• Ability to be consistently organized, diplomatic and conscientious.
• Able to handle multiple tasks efficiently.
• Able to report to work and maintain time schedule and work extra hours as needed.
• Willing to learn, use and maintain office machines and assume responsibilities as skill increase.
• Ability to perform all duties and responsibilities in a timely manner with minimal supervision.
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS STANDARDS:
• Secondary school ‘O’ level graduate or equivalent years of relevant experience; plus, a minimum of three years working with a public or private organization as a receptionist.
• Experience with switchboard equipment will be an added advantage.
• Must have a valid certificate of good conduct valid within the year.
• Prefer experience with medium-to-large sized international organization.
• Experience must reflect knowledge, skills and abilities listed above.
Position: Safety Officer (3 Posts)
DESTINY WORK RECRUITMENT
Our client is looking forward to employ three qualified and competent Safety Officers that will be responsible for the health and safety of staff in their workplace
- The Safety Officers will compile safety programs and standardize them to remain consistent, as well as share best practice techniques at regular staff meetings.
- The suitable candidates will be responsible for planning, implementing and overseeing company’s employee safety at work.
- Their main duty is to ensure that the company is in compliance and adheres to Occupational Health and Safety (OHS) guidelines.
Safety Officer Responsibilities:
.Compile safety programs.
.Practice safe working techniques.
.Implement and maintain health and safety standards.
.Establish a cordial and professional relationship with employees.
.Maintain compliance of all safety regulations.
.Conduct regular staff meetings to share best practice techniques.
.Standardize health and safety in order to remain consistent.
.Identify hazardous waste and disposal of it correctly.
.Promote safety initiatives.
.Compile and maintain relevant registers to ensure compliance.
.Document staff information, minutes of meetings, and reports compiled for management.
.Regularly inspect equipment.
- The HSE Officer should have First Degree in Engineering or any suitable discipline.
- Must be computer literate
- The Candidate should have minimum of 2 years work experience with emphasis on Industrial safety and quality assurance.
Salary and Allowances
Very attractive and within the range obtainable in the Oil and Gas Industry.
This job posting summarizes the main duties of the job. It neither prescribes nor restricts the exact tasks that may be assigned to carry out these duties. This document should not be construed in any way to represent a contract of employment. Management reserves the right to review and revise this document at any time.
MODE OF APPLICATION:
Interested and qualified candidates should send their comprehensive Curriculum Vitae in not more than 3 pages to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline: 15th January, 2021.